pigeon magnet

mossy835

I would be very wary of wiring it up any different to the colouring on the magnet, else you may invalidate any warranty or blow the motor, or at least according to the you tube videos from the manufacturers.... Interesting point though, what is the correct direction for magnets? Due to receive mine very soon....

Is the correct direction based on youtube vids anti clockwise?

What direction are you getting when connecting to the correct colours?

I would be very wary of wiring it up any different to the colouring on the magnet, else you may invalidate any warranty or blow the motor, or at least according to the you tube videos from the manufacturers.... Interesting point though, what is the correct direction for magnets? Due to receive mine very soon....

Is the correct direction based on youtube vids anti clockwise?

What direction are you getting when connecting to the correct colours?

So long as the decoys on the magnet arent going tail feathers first you are ok.

If you are not running through a speed controler the only thing I have found that can happen when the polarity is reversed is the rotation can undo the centre retaining nut that the arms connect to on the motor dependant on clockwise/anti-clockwise nut security.

If you use a speed controler do not change the polarity for risk of permanent damage or at least a blown fuse.

Edited by deny essex

is my magnet wired up wrong,if i put the red wire from the magnet to red on the battery, and black to the earth,it goes the wrong way round. if i put the earth to the red, and red to the earth it goes the right way round.

Mine does this too I have to connect red wire from magent to back wire on battery , if I connect it as colour suggests the arms fall off as it unthreads it's self from the centre threaded drive , mine is also from eBay from the pigeon shooter

If there is any of my goods faulty i will give full money back or replace without any quible,also refund postage.

Well other than than what's been stated I'm very happy with mine seems good quality etc like what's been posted above does it make a difference which way they spin? I was a little bit miffed first time I used it and it fell apart but now I figured it out I think it's fine? Edited by bigman

Well other than than what's been stated I'm very happy with mine seems good quality etc like what's been posted above does it make a difference which way they spin? I was a little bit miffed first time I used it and it fell apart but now I figured it out I think it's fine?

Only for the reason of unscrewing the nut will the way it rotates will make a difference , youve sussed that so no problem now, just make sure when and if fitting a speed controler you get that right.