Good curry in Cambridge needed

kennett

Take it you've never been to a descent curry house then :-)

apparently not :lol: , i dont try many curry places as i have a good takeaway one close to home but the a10 one is good if you dont wanna fork out for the booze and take your own which i like,

my wife and our pals like the Indian Ocean in Histon alot and we get takeaways from there quite often and they eat in once in a while.

I know of the one you mentioned as my workmate knows the owner and told me it is very good but as of yet i havent been.

Chinese is more my thing to be honest i would pick that over just about anything with cod and chips coming second :good:

apparently not :lol: , i dont try many curry places as i have a good takeaway one close to home but the a10 one is good if you dont wanna fork out for the booze and take your own which i like,

my wife and our pals like the Indian Ocean in Histon alot and we get takeaways from there quite often and they eat in once in a while.

I know of the one you mentioned as my workmate knows the owner and told me it is very good but as of yet i havent been.

Chinese is more my thing to be honest i would pick that over just about anything with cod and chips coming second :good:

I'm not far from the indian ocean there currys ok , love the green Goan in there specials , I like a good chinese myself the one in Milton next to the chippe is my favourite

A bit further west is Shilpa in Papworth. They do a damned good curry, but it's probably a bit far out from Cambridge if you are on a stag do. It would be a 25 quid cab ride out and another one back for you.

As for clays, Sporting Targets out at Risely is not too far from Cambourne, or you could head up to Brampton to High Harthay for another location. I have to ask though, why move to Cambourne? Is he working in the town/village or was it just a convenient place to get a house?

cant beat a good curry, i live sutton in Cambridgeshire but rarely get to have a curry as the misses dont like it but there are some good ones around personally im not a fan of spice world been be for. i do part time work at cambridge gun club if any one from off here goes say hello.

cant beat a good curry, i live sutton in Cambridgeshire but rarely get to have a curry as the misses dont like it but there are some good ones around personally im not a fan of spice world been be for. i do part time work at cambridge gun club if any one from off here goes say hello.

Must of seen you around the gun club and not known it Matty, I come up with my dad now and again for a bit of time together and to catch up, was there Sunday before last when it was packed as it was the first nice day in ages, ended up having one of the blinding big breakfasts instead as it was very busy. Its a great club I always enjoy going.

I was there on sunday with another pw member

Didnt they close down? On the road into Cambridge as you come off the 428 just past the American cemetary

No mate it's very close to cottenham I was there on Sunday defiantely not closed down it's a really nice place and some very friendly people , also have a awesome gunshop well kitted out Edited by bigman

A bit further west is Shilpa in Papworth. They do a damned good curry, but it's probably a bit far out from Cambridge if you are on a stag do. It would be a 25 quid cab ride out and another one back for you.

As for clays, Sporting Targets out at Risely is not too far from Cambourne, or you could head up to Brampton to High Harthay for another location. I have to ask though, why move to Cambourne? Is he working in the town/village or was it just a convenient place to get a house?

Passed his degree last year and now working for Electronics company in Cambourne. Thanks for the info.

We looked for that on sunday but couldnt see it. There used to be a blue and white sign on the roadside ( last time we passed ) but not there now.

I drove past there couple weeks back and there was a sign then.

I still think of that place as Kisbys Hut. :lol:

The cambridge gun club used to be accessed from the A1O but the entrance has changed to the Twenty Pence Road between cottenham and wilburton, i was told by my FEO when i applied that the last owners ran it into the ground and it was a dump but the new owners have since turned it into a brilliant place and it is now well worth a visit.