Massive clear out

Mungler

Sales status have been updated.

I think it's the chokes and knife sharpeners left.

Given that my clear out was prompted by the purchase of a new super duper daft expensive knife sharpener I would like to see the back of the ones I have.

Price drops on sharpeners.

Please be advised I'm slow at posting, will be posting 2nd class and am waiting for all dosh to come in so as to do everything in one go.

Please bear with me and bear in mind that if I was going to pull a master stroke in fraud, this would not be it.

Please manage expectations, blame the slow payers with no PayPal accounts (:lol:) and relax and bask in the terrific pricing and the bargains to hand. Any probs and there is a Mungler full refund policy if satisfaction is not achieved.

My new knife sharpener has arrived (guess what I've been doing this evening) and the Bufflo electric one has to go - make me an offer - priority given to anyone waiting for a delivery because I can shove it in the same box.

If no one steps forward ill give it to Highseas out of sympathy to him for not having a PayPal account in a day and age where my nan has one :lol:

Hi Mungler,

I'd like the rollun' machine please.

" Silver (colour) case for rolling baccy and papers (and I'll throw in whatever other smoking gear I can find that I don't need anymore) £10 posted"

PM sent

Thanks very much Mungler, good all received and lots more!! We had pipes, baccie, lighters , cleaners and all sorts thrown in all bar carpet slippers. A total bargain for a tenner, thanks again. :good: