timney or rimfire magic trigger kits

bikemad24

I doubt it's worth their bother to be responding to endless vague emails by people who may eventually spend the princely sum of £14.

Ring up, pay, recieve a couple of days later. Job done :good:

Wasn't enquiring about trigger kits, wasn't vague and that's not the point. Gash customer service is unacceptable

Give them a call they are the most helpful people ever.

They must get millions of cack emails from dreamers and be sick of responding. These guys are the best.

Sorry, but I'm with jay222 on this, if they are not interested in email enquiries or do not intend to reply then simply do not put an email address on the site.

Given email contact details and no response then it simply smacks of poor customer service.

A certain RFD in South Bucks, laughed at me when I went in and mentioned I sent a couple of emails and got no response, he joked about it saying he had several hundred emails and he never bothered to read them.

He closed about 16 months ago.

Business is business, customers pay the bills, yes, customers can be a pain, I deal with them every day, but I never lose sight of the fact they put food on my table! :yes::good:

Sorry, but I'm with jay222 on this, if they are not interested in email enquiries or do not intend to reply then simply do not put an email address on the site.

Given email contact details and no response then it simply smacks of poor customer service.

A certain RFD in South Bucks, laughed at me when I went in and mentioned I sent a couple of emails and got no response, he joked about it saying he had several hundred emails and he never bothered to read them.

He closed about 16 months ago.

Business is business, customers pay the bills, yes, customers can be a pain, I deal with them every day, but I never lose sight of the fact they put food on my table! :yes::good:

I agree but if you want something, sometimes you have to help yourself rather than sit on the sidelines complaining that no-one is listening.

Personally I can't understand why a person would even use something like email when you can just pick up a phone and get things done quickly.

just to say a big thank you my local rfd christian at field sports equipe in rhyl, he put a trigger kit in my cz 452 yesterday for free! (no charge for the spring kit either) the level of service i get from him goes beyond what i expect. he even gives very good discount on 17 hmr rounds considering i can only but 200 at a time. its a very good feeling when you walk out of a shop feeling a valued customer.

Edited by bikemad24

just to say a big thank you my local rfd christian at field sports equipe in rhyl, he put a trigger kit in my cz 452 yesterday for free! (no charge for the spring kit either) the level of service i get from him goes beyond what i expect. he even gives very good discount on 17 hmr rounds considering i can only but 200 at a time. its a very good feeling when you walk out of a shop feeling a valued customer.

That's my local shop too, Christian is very helpful and will always order in whatever's not in stock for you

I can not guess why Roger never replied to your emails, but i have to say this Roger Francis and his wife are two of the most pleasant people you could ever wish to meet and know their way around firearms. I think some are being a little hard on them myself.

I can not guess why Roger never replied to your emails, but i have to say this Roger Francis and his wife are two of the most pleasant people you could ever wish to meet and know their way around firearms. I think some are being a little hard on them myself.

I agree entirely with the above!

I have put their kits in both my CZ's now.The last one was done last week......rang on Thursday, had a chat and a laugh, paid and received my kit on Friday.

Fitted it in 10mins on Saturday morning!

What more can you ask?

It does say on their website that due to the volume of emails they get it could take some time before you are likely to get a reply. They do have other customers, not just you!!

GH

Well i finally had a reply..Sent money over they said was in the post. That was on 30th April.

Still no sign of it. Have sent em couple of chase up emails. no reply to any of them.

Im sure people find them superb but for me there gash. Def won't use them again or recommend them, in fact totally the opposite.