Effective range for fac air rifle.

lister1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all

I am just in the process of buying an FAC .22 FX impact for my longer shots, I am constantly pushed my sub 12 BSA CLX ultra out to 75yrd kills with my Arken Zulus scope on but I don't want to push any further, so I'm buying an FX, I expect to be shooting the FX at around 50 ft-lb to so I can get kill shots out to around 100yrds,

Cheers parko

16 hours ago, Parko42 said:

Hi all

I am just in the process of buying an FAC .22 FX impact for my longer shots, I am constantly pushed my sub 12 BSA CLX ultra out to 75yrd kills with my Arken Zulus scope on but I don't want to push any further, so I'm buying an FX, I expect to be shooting the FX at around 50 ft-lb to so I can get kill shots out to around 100yrds,

Cheers parko

Hi, and welcome to PW.

I have just gone through a similar process - just not the Impact. What is it that you're currently shooting at the 75 yards?

Edited by wymberley

23 hours ago, Parko42 said:

Hi all

Cheers parko

Impact will do 100 with ease but like always the person behind the trigger is the weakest link 

Mk11 impact .25 110 & 115 yards 5 shot groups 

IMG_1227.jpeg

IMG_1229.jpeg

Edited by villaman