pellet choice? what works well in your bsa?

fabarm gamma boy

iv got myself bsa hornet and i love it tbh! using aa diablo hunters at the min but the gun dobt like em some group well then il get a tin that are all over the place!

iv been.out of airgunning for about ten years now still shot but with shotgun and rifle! got the bsa for abit of ratting plinking ect! can anybody recomend me a good pellet for bsa barrels or just in general!

cheers guys

Forget AA pellets, pile of deformed rubbish. I object to throwing 10-20% of pellets I have paid for away because they are so badly deformed.

I have found that Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums work superbly in BSA barrels! Used them in a .22 Super 10 (or 3), Ultra (short version of Hornet), Hornet (refurbished one once) and a .177 Super 10!

Crosman Premier Ultra Magnums are also known as Daystate Li I believe, only they come without the Daystate price.

My BSAs like RWS Superdomes or Superfields they work well in most guns.

I feed my BSA Super 10 Bisley magnums it likes them very accurate and hard hitting.

Has the mole says Crosman Premier ultra magnums also known has accupells work very well.

A very nice and well finished pellet and look like tracers when out lamping.

One I did try was Verminpell and they were very accurate in most of my rifles.