Some great moderated 20gauge footage

sitsinhedges

Shot at 1:05 was impressive. If you use one yourself Sits, what carts are you rolling for it please?

I use my homeloaded 30gram 5s.

BTW, the gun demonstrated was one of the old ones with a 2" tube, the new ones are 2 1/4" and have a monoblock baffle which is easier to look after than plates.

Hi lads,

any one know if you can shoot steel through a mossberg hushpower?

I seem to recall that felt wads were recommended in hushpowers but steel only comes in a protective shot cup.

I supply a mate with non toxic shot birds for his falcons and fancy a 20b hush power for the job.

cheers

fuddster

• 4 weeks later...

funnily enough I was all set to do a video on the mossberg hushpower 410 pump, to show how quite they are using subs and standard carts, but the first shot and pump, and only the brass cap was ejected, leaving the cart stuck up the barrel, put an end to that video, as didn't have anything on me to remove it so home I went

its good to see that clip though, putting the point across that it's not just noise sensitive areas they are used in, save scaring the birds also

saddlery gunroom now say its ok to put plastic wads through them, have done a box with no ill effect