Just An Insight To Let You See What Your Up Against.

Bazooka Joe

RSPCA

they think they do good

and so they do in the cases of niglect etc

but they come to a friends farm and saw 2 tups and asked why they were in this pen they were told

they were in getting treatment for foot rot so they then asked how long had we they been treating them ??

they said neARLY A MONTH they said thats not good enought and shot the tups dead

and had to shoot the tups 3 times each till they wqere dead i have pics to prove they shot them in the front of the head the hardest bit of the head as any country hic noss

you should shoot a sheep down the back of the head in these sircumstances

three shots each till dead for 2 tups is so sad

my thoughts are i would love that rspca man to break his foot and myself to go into hospital when there has been some delay in heeling and tell him he has to be put down

they are ******* and do much more harm than good as they are very miss imformed

as you will have noticed i feel very strongly about this

the ****e etc

cheers kirky

when im on one i know you all will ask why i am like i am

well ill tell you im from farming stock/family

had to leave for money reasons how sad is that

**** me im biitter

xsory to all but its me

unti the day a ******* cow learns how to make a suspension bridge and learns how to fly and build aeroplanes i will continue to eat meet and hunt, i respect the right ofr an animal to not suffer but animal rights i daft, saying that all animals are equal to man, survival of the fitest is what nature teaches, and the fact i can go out and hunt in many form of hunting means im more adapted than say a rabbit to survive therefore like a lion would do to a gazzele i can eat the rabbit! its how nature intended it to be!

unti the day a ******* cow learns how to make a suspension bridge and learns how to fly and build aeroplanes i will continue to eat meet and hunt, i respect the right ofr an animal to not suffer but animal rights i daft, saying that all animals are equal to man, survival of the fitest is what nature teaches, and the fact i can go out and hunt in many form of hunting means im more adapted than say a rabbit to survive therefore like a lion would do to a gazzele i can eat the rabbit! its how nature intended it to be!

yes that is rite

I will say this AGAIN

Most animal rights twonks are religious people who attend church now and then or some regularly.

In the BIBLE is the tale of the great flood when god tells Noah to build a ship capable of carrying 2 of each animal and noahs family.

God is happy with noah and his simple way of life while the rest of the world (far east) turn to prostitution bigamy murder (you get the picture) Noah was a god fearing man and obeyed gods law so he set him the task of building the ship. (the Ark)

And of course you know the rain came for 40 days and 40 nights and pestilance etc was wiped from the face of the earth.

Anyway to get the the point!!!!!!!

When the floods cleared and noah let the animals free from the Ark God spoke to Noah again telling him.

"these animals i give to thee to use as you see necesary" So that leaves the whole (humans shouldn't eat meat) debate swinging in the wind don't it?

We (being son's of Noah) have GOD'S go ahead to use the animals in any way we want to

Pets

Work

Quarry to hunt

of raised for food on the table.

I say the Animal Rights people are a bunch of Brainless Donkeys. If i were to be completely blunt they are Heretics and Blasphemous as they speak AGAINST gods words

LG

These people are hypocrites.

They may exercise their right to abstain from eating meat, they have the democratic right to tell me I am wrong but I also have the democratic right to ignore them. These people think that because they don't keep pets, don't eat animals and buy fair trade coffee they somehow occupy higher moral ground.

News to these people would be the advances in medical science which they enjoy, but which has been discovered and perfected by the use of animals.

If these people are so fanatical that they think all animals deserve equal treatment with humans, lets do this :-

Scour through the history books and medical texts and discover the origins of each and every advance, discovery and treatment which had anything to do with animals. Publish this list and then lets call for an end to these treatments to these people so concerned about animal rights.

I bet you that would separate the mindless people hating good for nothing meddling pricks from those simply jumping on the "cuddwy fwuffy animals" bandwagon. Lets see how many of these idiots would stand up to such a challenge and see themselves, or their loved ones suffer and die for their beliefs, I bet you to a man they wouldn't stand by and see this happen to them or their loved ones.

Hypocritical psychopaths, the lot of them.

Most animal rights twonks are religious people who attend church now and then or some regularly.

LG

What a ridiculous generalisation.

I attend my Church quite regularly in the company of Farmers, Shepherds and others that work on the land and understand the countryside.

Many of my shooting friends would consider themselves Christians.

By attaching "labels" to people you become no better than them that label all shooters and hunters as cruel, uncaring people.

When in fact, we do more to preserve the countryside and whats in it, than they do.

Now I'm one of the first people to take the mick out of the Jehovah witnesses but they believe that when the new world comes or whatever they call it each man will hunt and fish etc to provide for his family. They also do not partake in sports such as coarse fishing because they feel they have to eat what they catch and not put it back.

They also do not vote and will not participate in any political activity.

So they aren't all bad then :good:

What I was trying to get over is that not all religious people are antis!

These people are hypocrites.

Hypocritical psychopaths, the lot of them.

So you don't like anti's then pin :good:

Must say they're a damn strange bunch and it makes you realise that there never will be peace and understanding in the world all the time there're plonkers like them spouting their weird beliefs.

i dont belive in religion, its the biggest killer ever, yet its everyones right to worship what they like, and generalising all religious folks as antis and vise versa is wrong, my favourite type of anti, and oh yes i have one, is the outspoken violent anti who eats macdonalds big mac and buys cheap meat from lidl or aldi, they are happy to wine about me shooting rabbits and fox's whos lifes up untill that point had bbeen lovely, but its ok to eat meats that they have no idea were it came from, abroad most likely, and have no idea how well tgreated and ''HAPPY'' the cow was, id love to be able to view there thoughts like a reality tv show, would make intresting viewing, intrestingly, in the small village i come from, there are alot of pubs, for the size of the place having 4 pubs seems daft, but at my preffered local is a quaint local pub, in villages u get the rebelling bored tenager goth types who mope around in there mums eye makeup and listen to slipknot, often there is a gaggle of these fine fellows sat in the corner of the pub, most of them are very anti, and basicaly like to buck the system, i was having a lound convo with a an ''old poacher type'' sorta the local seth armstrong, i was talking bout a few foxes i shot recently aand other general stuff todo with hunting, they overheard and started shouting at me and yelling how i was evil etc etc etc, so what does the landlord do, he gets me a pint on the house for services to local pest control, and asks them to leave!

Far be it from me to say I told you so, but in recent posts I have made comments about these and other organisations and the fact that we, the hunting, shooting, fishing fraternity should stand together under one umbrella to fight for our rights.

Whilst I respect other peoples belief's, religions and opinions, I fail to see why I should be called a cruel person for engaging in what is currently a legal pastime i.e. shooting, fishing. If we had enough people who believed that it was cruel to dig up carrots, potatoes etc. and then boil them alive in water (believe me there is a movement for this), then what the hell would we the human being live on, fresh air!!!!!!!!!

Comments above regarding religion/religious people is disrespectful to those involved and having a shooting Vicar as part of our syndicate tells me that the CoE is not against the sport, i.e it cannot be against god's will.

By the way I for one am not religious and do not believe in such, but how can we the shooting fraternity start having a go at these people, when we have just been saying that the animal rights people are in the wrong for saying similar things about us.

Each have their own opinion about the way life should be, and as long as we are respectfull of the quarry we hunt/shoot/fish for and don't set out to decimate/anhilliate the worlds population of animals then we are not doing anything wrong.

At the end of the day each organisation for and against will pick on the bad things that the opposition does, both hoping to shock Joe Public to the point of believing their side of the arguement. All we can do in our community is to ensure that all animals, wild or bred, are trwated with dignity and respect and also within the current law and legislations that bind us.

If I had the time, overall knowledge, experience and money, I would seek to amalgamate all of the hunting/Shooting and Fishing organisations to "Educate", (as well as to learn from our own mistakes)the so-called anti's and to ensure that we can participate in whatever our chosen field of sport is.

The Hunting Ban has passed, although the fight to re-instate continues, what's next shooting? fishing? Falconry? Pets? Livestock Farming? Be aware, be afraid and be prepared to fight (with knowledge, not fists) for your rights.

SS the problem with anti's is they can't live and let live. Unlike us they want to interfere in other peoples lives and dictate how one should live. Bit like politicians really :good: If they want to have their weird beliefs that's one thing but trying to impose those beliefs on others is an entirely different matter. Leave us alone, we've been to war for less.

Highlander,

IMO your right about anti's and the way that they always look to discredit what we do, by undercover filming etc. The recent thing about rearing highlighted a farm near to me, but having been there myself and seen the conditions, all I can see is that this was a very blinkered view by them, but that they did have some good points to be made. The way in which it was done however was wrong, the guys whose places were filmed by "employees" have broken the law unknowingly owing to the false names, addresses etc supplied to HM Customs and Excise/Inland Revenue for these people.

As I have often said on here, we should encourage and educate, not disparage and abuse those who are anti whatever. At one time they had no opinion, but have to some degree become brainwashed by their peers. I remember when I was at school, our biology teacher would often harp on about animal experiment labs such as HLS near Eye, suffolk. He infact went a tad to far and got arrested for an incident, but hey each to their own as long as nobody gets hurt or dies i have no problems with them protesting, knowing that if we ourselves are educated in the ways of our pastimes, then we can at some point turn some of those opposed to our way of thinking.

Lets face it you don't see the likes of the RSPCA admitting that the GCT has done a fantastic job regarding the English Partridge, or that thousands of pounds is spent each year on Deer management or grouse management do you. But they do highlight the inadequate conditions that some unscrupulous breeders/rearers keep chickens/pheasants/pigs etc. Likewise you don't see GCT/BASC etc saying what a good job the RSPB is doing in certain areas of bird/wetland management or the way in which due to some of the anti reports improvements are being made to our code of conduct regarding breeding and rearing.

Swings and roundabouts me thinks :good:

Those who oppose by violent means have already lost, those who oppose by means of knowledge/common sense will always prevail.

i respect what ur saying all very intelligent and above my bumpkin head, but when an anti spits in your face and trys to pull a good friend off her large hunt horse i for one arent going to turn the other cheek, they'd get a smack in the face and the hidin of the life! I think most people in the COUNTRYSIDE sector would like to unite and fight the evils of the antis, but will it ever happen? i hope so for all our sakes, id hate to have to move over to my family in the states inorder to enjoy my choosen past times!!!!

Nobody think my idea was any good?

Work out all the treatments, medicines, therapies and the like which are derived from animal testing (they may not test now, but the groundwork was based on animal testing etc) and get a list together.

Then call for all those who are "pro" animal welfare to boycott these treatments and drugs.

Lets see how many stand up for what they believe in when the chips are down.