change of moderator

rabbiter

I changed my mod a while ago. Had the new one sent to FD and took old one with me when I picked the new one up.

I left the old one as 'payment'.

I know they sometimes come up as 'off-ticket' but AFAIK you are only supposed to have one for each rifle.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

GH

this might seem like a stupid question,but if i wanted to change my sak mod on my .17hmr,how do i go about it,will it be a 1 for

1 like it would be for a rifle of same calibre?....

Yes.

See if your RFD will just let you exchange, that's depending you don't have specific model & serial # quoted on your ticket.

Hi i have just sent in my licence for like for like mod change as my old one is looking a bit tatty,.RDF would not swap.I thought i could hand old 1 over & purchase replacement asking the RDF to scrap the one surrendered.Got this clarified by my FEO,(Durham)it apparently needs as right to aquire on the ticket.I assumed as i had 1 mod on ticket i could just exchange as long as i only had 1 mod in possession at any one time.It is apparent form diff threads that other forces have diff procedures.