Infantile Adults

unapalomablanca

Anyone on here find it all a bit too much? this idea where adults love things like harry potter,lord of the rings,star trek, star wars and play kiddie games like x box and playstation. Another thing i saw recently is some phone advert where all these stupid overgrown kids are sending a birthday picture around to each other and drawing ***** little hats on it and rubbish like that. God it grates me, please will people grow up!!!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well theres somone who regrets growing up too fast/at all.

I like a dabble on the playstation, increases reaction times apparently.

Plus out of all those films the only one remotely 'childish' is the potter films, but they do go quite dark for 'child films'.

Anyone on here find it all a bit too much? this idea where adults love things like harry potter,lord of the rings,star trek, star wars and play kiddie games like x box and playstation. Another thing i saw recently is some phone advert where all these stupid overgrown kids are sending a birthday picture around to each other and drawing wanky little hats on it and rubbish like that. God it grates me, please will people grow up!!!

Are you a 105 years old and stab kids balls that come in your garden :sad1: lighten up while they play silly games they are not harming anyone :no:

Just because my body is old,does not mean my mind has had time to catch up :lol:

Anyone on here find it all a bit too much? this idea where adults love things like harry potter,lord of the rings,star trek, star wars and play kiddie games like x box and playstation. Another thing i saw recently is some phone advert where all these stupid overgrown kids are sending a birthday picture around to each other and drawing wanky little hats on it and rubbish like that. God it grates me, please will people grow up!!!

I find gibbering miserable old farts irritating. Chill out!

Sorry mate but there are tines I can't help myself from doing skittish things. It makes me feel good inside for some reason. Surely people deserve to feel good now and then! After all, aren't practical jokes childish?

If it makes people feel good about themselves then thats fine. Some of THOSE might look at you and say "miserable **** grate on Me!!!!!!

Are you a 105 years old and stab kids balls that come in your garden :sad1: lighten up while they play silly games they are not harming anyone :no:

Just because my body is old,does not mean my mind has had time to catch up :lol:

i've just come in from a game of soccer funnily enough, a game that will always be there for both adults and children.

Each do there own mate, but personally I can find better things to do with my time, I understand where your coming from , I don't do gizmos and gadgets, if I do they are used as a tool not a play thing. If I "play" it's out in the country side with fishing rod or firearms,

Ironic really as I've just sent this from the kids iPad, ha,ha,ha

Atb

Flynny

i've just come in from a game of soccer funnily enough, a game that will always be there for both adults and children.

And now you are on a forum of strange shooting people who can bore the average man in the street to death with talk of calibre or which scope is best,can you not see that you might be in one of those weird groups you are complaining about :lol:

And now you are on a forum of strange shooting people who can bore the average man in the street to death with talk of calibre or which scope is best,can you not see that you might be in one of those weird groups you are complaining about :lol:

No hobby is weird, its weird when adults act like children, star trek conventions for chrissakes

Each do there own mate, but personally I can find better things to do with my time, I understand where your coming from , I don't do gizmos and gadgets, if I do they are used as a tool not a play thing. If I "play" it's out in the country side with fishing rod or firearms,

Ironic really as I've just sent this from the kids iPad, ha,ha,ha

Atb

Flynny

Me too! :good:

Looks like i am going to get absolutely slaughtered with this post!! Oh well, rough with the smooth and all that.......

Whilst understanding your initial point, I do think you've opened an ants nest with this thread! :lol:

Just to add fuel to the fire, what about all the grown ups that watch the childrens TV series Dr. Who! :whistling:

The best thing about having my little daughter is the chance to regress a little, work is so serious and pressured i relish the time that i can spend dancing to baby jake and having her chase me around the room etc. etc.

No hobby is weird, its weird when adults act like children, star trek conventions for chrissakes

And all those people at game fairs in realtree are different because?

I know what you mean mate,but they do no harm and are just fascinated with different things than some of us,now where did i put that gille suit to play at snipers at the next airsoft meeting.

Disclaimer.....i have never been to an airsoft meeting and played at snipers,and if you do i don't hold it against you :good::lol:

its exactly what i am on about, i stopped doctor who at 14.

Why?

You say soccor will always be there for man and child but that is only because it is socially acceptable for a man to kick a ball about.

If you could earn 80k a week from playing 'tag' everyone would be doing it. Afterall, sports are just advancements on games played as a child!

Why?

You say soccor will always be there for man and child but that is only because it is socially acceptable for a man to kick a ball about.

If you could earn 80k a week from playing 'tag' everyone would be doing it. Afterall, sports are just advancements on games played as a child!

i stopped watching dr who naturally as it no longer satisfied a brain that was turning from child to adult.