fishing with my boy!!!

fletch2

hi all, me and the wee fella went out fishing yesterday which was great fun. i caught the sun and he cautght 2 trout one at 2lb 9oz and another at 3lb 14oz. im am very proud that he caught his first proper fish, the only problem now is i have a six year old that reckons he is better at fishing than me!!!!!! so now he is 2 up on me lets hope things change next trip or i will never here the end of it.

here is a wee picture of his fish

post-61644-0-90318000-1369555065_thumb.jpg

hi all, me and the wee fella went out fishing yesterday which was great fun. i caught the sun and he cautght 2 trout one at 2lb 9oz and another at 3lb 14oz. im am very proud that he caught his first proper fish, the only problem now is i have a six year old that reckons he is better at fishing than me!!!!!! so now he is 2 up on me lets hope things change next trip or i will never here the end of it.

here is a wee picture of his fish

Well done the young fella, the smile on his face tells that he IS a better fisherman than you.

cheers guys, the little man is still buzzing and wants to go again tomorrow! we will see the weather is supposed to turn wet for monday, boohoo!!!! (fair weather man me)

we fished at a place called tweeddale fishery east lothian. there was about 15 people on the pond all using the fancy tackle, powerbait ect ect. all we had was some worms and a couple meps.

the wee fella says if it wet tomorrow can we go sit in a pigeon hide and shoot doo's. shame there is nothing about either!!!!!

The pic says it all, only thing that would of made it better would have been if you was poaching them :lol:

Great pic though one i would be proud of :good:

its funny you say that! his two fish ticket was up in a hour, so he suggested if we catch more can we put them in the van before the gillie comes :whistling: no way little fella! good job really because he told the gillie that he had caught 2 fish! :lol::lol::lol: