British Lions Tour 2013

bullet boy

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolute shambles and no platform anywhere on the field.Youngs was keech,Hogg keech and Best shocking so there was no continuity till they were changed along with others in the pack.Number 10 spot is going to be a problem anyway and even when Farrell came on he could have taken control and sat in the pocket for a drop with 5 mins to go and we ended up giving a penalty away in their 22.Really wish Wilkinson was there now.

Edited by sako751sg

That was very poor indeed!

When players had a point to prove with the 1st Test coming up quite a lot of players did not perform!.

Think you hit the nail on the head there Mark!

They didn't play as a team. Almost all balls were taken into rucks by the forwards and none of the offloading we've seen in the previous games.

Lineouts were dreadful.

Well done Brumbies, they wanted the win.

OH dear. that wasn't in the coaching manual. the stats are a bit odd as well. I didn't watch the game, but posession and territory both belonged comfortably to the Lions (lions figures on right)

what went wrong? Bad day at the office, or a weakened team?

post-26888-0-18429900-1371576021_thumb.jpg

Edited by chrisjpainter

Have been trying to generate some enthusiasm for this team but bearing in mind Gatlands' prediction he would leave out England players ; well , like you chaps , the interest dwindles when you are not represented . You would have thought we had got the Wooden Spoon or something in the 6 Nations . I hope the results put Gatland firmly in his place . Harrumph .

Nah its part of the beating up process (IMHO) the Australian scrum is not strong, so Corisboro and Adam hammering into the Ozzie 8 at each set piece will be difficult for them to deal with. Possibly freeing up our back row. I may however be wrong!

Cheers

Aled

Nah its part of the beating up process (IMHO) the Australian scrum is not strong, so Corisboro and Adam hammering into the Ozzie 8 at each set piece will be difficult for them to deal with. Possibly freeing up our back row. I may however be wrong!

Cheers

Aled

Dead right - Although vanipulo is better around the pitch - Corbisero is a monster in the scrum - smashing their scrum will be the aim - a few penalty tries me hopes. :) .