Trailcam pics

al4x

Being as everything has grown a bit tall for seeing much shooting wise i've had the trailcam out and about to see what we've got on the shoot, mainly trying to pick up foxes but its surprising just whats about. Here are a few of the better pics!

PICT0620_zps039b06cf.jpg

PICT0639_zpsfc077a61.jpg

PICT0655_zps319a20e3.jpg

PICT0681_zpsfb9f07fb.jpg

PICT0682_zpsb8215d3b.jpg

PICT0850_zpseef8e1ea.jpgPICT0703_zps3a568e8d.jpg

PICT0849_zps7c1bd56a.jpg

Edited by al4x

I will be intrigued with that munty and might put the cam down there again later in the year to see just how good he is, I don't know but I reckon he might not be as good as he looks. Compared to the last one i shot that wasn't quite medal stuff he looks like he lacks the age and bulk but we shall see, the fallow tend to wander through rather than be resident but its nice to see them present through the day. That fox I had an evening where I shot two on the trot coming in along a tramline the third I left for a mate who didn't manage to get on it and ever since it keeps being spotted at random times all over the farm

Set up was about £100 from what I remember, it's interesting but I've tried it far higher with poor results, at low level it's surprising how well it works. You do get false triggers from grass on windy conditions but where it was it was good to have a bit of cover because it helps to stop them being stolen by people way off footpaths