Help!!!!!!!

JOHN BOY

got it !!!! stick a round in put a pair of glasses on and pull the trigger , make sure theres noone in 3 miles of you though :lol: :lol: :lol:

if you dont post again we will no it didnt work so problem solved either way its a win win situation :good: :good: :good:

if you dont want to do that eat 10 weetabix and get it pulled you girl its gone in so its gotta come out ,

if it dont bring it over here im sure my beefy biceps will win ...

Edited by delburt0

:lol::lol::lol: still hear guys, gunshop tommorow guys its stuck and i mean stuck.

thank god for that im not sure if basc would have covered this, good luck tommorow but im sure you will only cringe when they hammer it to death with a rod, please post the outcomings :good:

Could try fishing for it with an adapted wire coat hanger fashioned into a barbed harpoon, snack away at from behind the blockage.

have you rang dynorod :yahoo:

wonder if an air line would blast it out (back the way it went in) :hmm: I've got one but it's a bit of a trek for you just to try, maybe a local garage could oblige?

If it were me, I think I'd be off to b&q or similar for a length of 5mm brass or alu bar, then it'd be a careful tap fest with a plastic hammer (mind the crown but alu or brass, being considerably softer than steel, you should be fine), Might be worth cutting it down so it's not so bendy / springy but long enough to get the job done.

I had a similar problem years ago,nothing worked and in desperation I took the barrel into the local school to see the metalwork teacher. He took a length of 5mm brass rod and fashioned a cutting edge on the tip using a bench grinder. Then very careful drilling through the obstruction, which took ages but left the bore undamaged. I had rodded the oily rag so much it had gone solid. Not sure how to make the cutting edge on the rod, but doubtless someone here will. Good luck.

I had a similar problem years ago,nothing worked and in desperation I took the barrel into the local school to see the metalwork teacher. He took a length of 5mm brass rod and fashioned a cutting edge on the tip using a bench grinder. Then very careful drilling through the obstruction, which took ages but left the bore undamaged. I had rodded the oily rag so much it had gone solid. Not sure how to make the cutting edge on the rod, but doubtless someone here will. Good luck.

Just cut it at a shallow angle to make a nasty point I'd guess; that spinning should quite happily chew the wooly stuff up but, personally I'd consider it a last resort

i would rather do it myself with plenty of oil and a soft alloy rod as suggested minding that crown.who cares more about your barrel you or you gun smith?there are smiths and shop owners and a big difference.if its a good smith with a good rep its your call.could be a good time to buy a rod and just keep tapping money better spent?

Go to your local friendly petrol station tonight with gun in the boot, then locate the airline and pretend to pump your spare up, instead attaching the airline to the end of your barrel......pull the trigger and job done.

My bore snakes are bloody tight in .22 and 12g, I have to stand on the end to get them through..........you could always try a round with just a primer....

Edited by Livefast123