Phone not stopping.

eccles

Our phone has been ringing non stop lately, every farm got rabbit prob. :sad1:

All are saying the same never seen so many rabbits on their farms. They all know i suffer with back trouble,can only do a few hours then iv'e had it. :sad1:

I'd rather shoot crows easier on the old back :lol: .Have asked a few local lads but are waste of time. Have given a few land and i'm still have calls off them farms, 1 for the pot is no good to me or the farms. Rant over. :whistling:

If u can get the rabbits to move to s yorkshire I'll shoot em for you :)

Seen some of ur crow shooting, your rather good at it mate!

Thank mate love decoying crows,had plenty of practice 40 + years worth. Usually get it right but not all the time,with a bit of luck might get out on them in the morning. :yahoo: Terry

Cant beat it mate can ya!! Yeah pal terry knows how to rattle crows!! Im off to that farm i mentioned the other day terry, loads knocking about so gunna see how it goes this evening! How did thismorning go?

atb

john

Hi John did not go had to take Mrs to town,she won't drive. :no: Might get out in the morning on the crows, weather permitting. Heard this morning lots of crows on farms in Pennal about 4 miles away,not been there after crows for about 12 months,had a few good days there last time 287 + in 4 days.Will go for a look on sunday and shoot next week. :good:

Not sure where i'll go tomorrow but sure to find a few. :good: Good luck on your next outing atvb Terry ps fed up with rabbits shooting. :yes:

Terry if only it was Chirstmas time I would be hot footing it to help

Hope your well

Daf

Hi Daf we are ok mate. Give me a shout when you are up on hols next,always got plenty of shooting bud. Enjoyed your company last time. :good: atvb Terry

• 3 weeks later...

Send them upto north Wales! Very few on my permissions, can't remember the last time I had one!

:lol::lol: i'll put them on the bus in the morning. :lol::lol: Serious though mate they are bloody everywhere,went at 6 this morning with the 223 for a walk,my mates farm up the lane to see if a fox was about :no: nothing but could have shot a ruck of rabbits and iv'e shot loads there all ready. Can go to any farm in the area and shoot 20 + in a half hour no prob its moving around here no joking bud. atb Terry

Wish i had a few around here, we barely have any but i have my 2 daystates itching to get out for some shooting and mine and Shropshire lads (my lamping partner) butcher keeps asking for more as offen as he can get them, but there arnt any to go at !

Those that have them are very lucky, its been a drowt of them here for nearly 2 years :(

same here i would love it, come home from work, have tea, let it cool down and head out, couldnt ask for more. only difficulty would be choosing which fifle to take :D

Make sure when you go out you take a rifle with you as fifles tend not to group too well !