paddling pool 1v magpie 0

Get several pigeons fly into our windows each year, usually leaves a cool impression on the glass from the oil in their feathers, a few have hit the window so hard that its killed them!

We've had that too, some have got quite a wing span looking at the mark it leaves and makes quite a bang too. It means I have to get the wife to clean the windows more often :lol:

I haven't found a corpse yet though, do you think I should leave some water with an Ibuprofen dissolved it in for their headache :/

Have relatives with a large extension as a billiards room with large patio doors on each end. One afternoon while in the room an almighty bang from one of the patio doors sounding like a child running into it. We both turned to see a buzzard dazed in the garden. It must have thought there was a fly through with the doors...surprised it wasnt dead with the force it hit the glass.

Get several pigeons fly into our windows each year, usually leaves a cool impression on the glass from the oil in their feathers, a few have hit the window so hard that its killed them!

Maybe your magpie did the same and fell into the pool?

same here, in the mornings when the light is right, on the french windows, the pigeons seem hell bent on coming through.

I was walking down Amble beach (Northumbria) with my Wife the other day when I said, "hey look at that dead bird."........She looked to the sky and said, "where?"

You think you have problems :lol:

Lol. I once knew a girl who asked "What's in those great big bags of sand over there?"