My New Daystate Huntsman Classic

bullet boy

Very Nice, come on shed the beans with some info !Cal?What scope ?Have you rubbed the stock down ? You have polished the trigger gaurd by the l;ooks of things.Hugget silencer or full Hugget shroud and silencer system ? ATB Matt

Thanks for all your kind comments lads.

It's a .177 Huntsman Classic with ltd edition Wingmaster stock topped with a Simmons WTC 6-20x50 scope,a full Huggett Shroud and Belita silencer and I recently bought the lovely Huntsman leather sling off my friend the late Tony Tyrer.I also buffed up the Trigger Guard to give it a "jewelled" effect.

Thanks.

That's a nice airgun you have there BB very nice indeed...Iam sure it will be just a nice to shoot as it looks....that sling looks like it could have been made by the same bloke that made mine for my .17hmr...do you know who made it i could do with another...cheers

Thanks Tony.

It shoots like a dream mate and I love Daystate rifles.

As for the Sling I bought it off Tony Tyrer who was founder member of Daystate Owners Club-He sadly passed away yesterday aged 48-I'm gutted as he was becoming a good friend of mine.

Nice set up that mate fair play :good: :good: :good: , i can only hope that when i buy my Huntsman Regal it has a similar stock to that one.

DD

Won't look so nice Gar after iv'e got my hands on it. :lol::lol::lol: When he's up here shooting i can't get my Daystate FAC off him for a shot i'm just his game carrier and lamp man. :lol::lol:

It is understandable though Terry ! Given half a chance i would rob it top. Would look nice next to my DS MK4 and FAC Huntsman :D

Saving the money currently for another huntsman (not a regal) the Mrs will go ape if she finds out........ :D Just gotta hope she doesnt leave me lol

Won't look so nice Gar after iv'e got my hands on it. :lol::lol::lol: When he's up here shooting i can't get my Daystate FAC off him for a shot i'm just his game carrier and lamp man. :lol::lol:

Well i reckon it would look nice with some natural camoflage on it Terry :lol: :lol: :lol: and i bet theres an fair few sheep an cows around your area, if

you catch my drift :whistling: :whistling: :whistling::lol: :lol: .

It is understandable though Terry ! Given half a chance i would rob it top. Would look nice next to my DS MK4 and FAC Huntsman :D

Saving the money currently for another huntsman (not a regal) the Mrs will go ape if she finds out........ :D Just gotta hope she doesnt leave me lol

Hi mate, just a little query, why would you buy a Huntsman Classic instead of the new upgraded Regal which is albeit 99% the same looking

gun but with all new internals and bigger shot count.

I was all for the Classic at first but thought if the Regal is virtually the same looking gun but with newer internals aetc, that would be the more

obvious choice to make, instead of buying the Classic.

DD

Nice set up that mate fair play :good: :good: :good: , i can only hope that when i buy my Huntsman Regal it has a similar stock to that one. DD

Thanks Gar

.I payed quite a bit of money to get that Special Edition Wingmaster Stock.

I have seen some nice Regal stocks too so hoping you get a nice one mate.

ATB.

Hi mate, just a little query, why would you buy a Huntsman Classic instead of the new upgraded Regal which is albeit 99% the same lookinggun but with all new internals and bigger shot count.I was all for the Classic at first but thought if the Regal is virtually the same looking gun but with newer internals aetc, that would be the moreobvious choice to make, instead of buying the Classic. DD

I had the option to buy that Wingmaster Stock and bought it before I had a Huntsman rifle.That was the only reason mate.

I do believe a Huntsman Stock won't fit a Regal rifle because of a slightly different inletting.

ATB.

I had the option to buy that Wingmaster Stock and bought it before I had a Huntsman rifle.That was the only reason mate.

I do believe a Huntsman Stock won't fit a Regal rifle because of a slightly different inletting.

ATB.

Its just iv seen a few others still opting for the Classic over the Regal. I began to wonder if they knew something or read something about the newer Regal that was puttung them off buying it.

Though i must say that wingmaster stock is a very nice bit of wood fair play. I would defo go for a bit of wood like that for my Regal. With out being cheeky, did it cost you any more to have that particulat stock or was it included in the general price of the gun.

DD

Ps

Im glad i seen it before Terry gets his hands on it lol.

No it wasn't included in the sale of the gun mate.I bought the Stock off a friend of mine and then went out to buy a Huntsman for the Wingmaster Stock.Bought my secondhand Huntsman from Wiltshire Shooting Centre.

If I hadn't have done this Gar I would have bought a Regal.