Looking for an iphone 4s or 5 (i've broken mine)

Mungler

Mine died,

Went to Apple to see if they could fix it (out of warranty)

They couldnt fix it so offered me a new one (4s) for £139

Maybe try that route as thats at least what you would paying for a second hand one (they charge a bit more for a 5

:shaun:

Cheers Shaun, I'll give that a go or try a known seller off here.

Kicking myself I missed DDanby's iphone 5 a few weeks back (mind you my phone was working fine a few weeks back :lol: )

:oops: :oops: :oops: I can't commit to upgrade to 5 yet :blush::oops:

I don't know enough about technology to jump off the Apple conveyor belt that I now appear to be strapped to.

I'm too old to bother or spend time to re-learn anything which isn't important but is just nice - I can get round the Apple platforms and stores, and as a result I've lots of apps and music (all via the Apple iTunes store).

In turn, my phone is synced to my PC at work and so forth.

Unless moving to a new phone and platform is seamless, I'd just happily tip my hat to Apple for gluing me in whilst I wasn't looking and carry on.

I don't know enough about technology to jump off the Apple conveyor belt that I now appear to be strapped to.

I'm too old to bother or spend time to re-learn anything which isn't important but is just nice - I can get round the Apple platforms and stores, and as a result I've lots of apps and music (all via the Apple iTunes store).

In turn, my phone is synced to my PC at work and so forth.

Unless moving to a new phone and platform is seamless, I'd just happily tip my hat to Apple for gluing me in whilst I wasn't looking and carry on.

A man after my own heart. Joined the apple band wagon this year and it already seems to have entwined itself snugly into my life.

Expesnive yes, better technology out there most probably. Ease of use and use ability second to none.

Karpman

just got my iphone 4s back from the menders...new screen,new aerial and on off switch...120 quid including vat,and posting back,if you want the address and phone number pm me

you can send it to them and they will tell you how much its going to cost,if you dont want it doing they will send it back to you,we use them all the time at work.

mikky

Edited by mikky

Cheers chaps, I'm booked in to see a geek at the Apple store on Tuesday and see what the official Bobby Moore is and if there's a chop in for a 5 option. I wasn't that fussed but I use my phone to make calls, send texts, browse and take photos. The higher mega pixel on board camera on the 5 is of interest.