Heads Up Lidl cabinet light........

moor man

Just got myself one of these......http://www.lidl-service.com/cps/rde/SID-D51C6095-797DE631/lsp/hs.xsl/product.html?id=10227066&title=Lámpara%20LED%20con%20sensor

Brilliant! for inside your gun cabinet, hands free on and off, no wires, self adhesive, removable and only £6.

So impressed Im going to get another for my ammo cabinet. :good:

i paid lidls a visit tonight and spotted these lights and grabbed one, i came on here now to post about them and found moor man had beat me to it.

i already had one of those silly little round ones that you have to switch on but this ones brilliant, maybe not as bright but the movement of opening the doot switches it on and it goes off ten seconds after i close the door.. brilliant!

post-58889-0-77557100-1378403952_thumb.jpg

post-58889-0-69802900-1378403953_thumb.jpg

i paid lidls a visit tonight and spotted these lights and grabbed one, i came on here now to post about them and found moor man had beat me to it.

i already had one of those silly little round ones that you have to switch on but this ones brilliant, maybe not as bright but the movement of opening the doot switches it on and it goes off ten seconds after i close the door.. brilliant!

How do you know?

the enclosed leaflet said it went of after ten seconds so i closed the door and left it open just enough to see the light and waited to make sure it went off.. im to tight not to check and waste batteries :)

Edited by kiffy

I can see this of use on a bait post with dead rabbits tied up to attract charlies..... the night you go shooting them you put on of these one the post with some red over the Led and bingo you know when charlie has arrived

and yes also in the gun cab .... off shopping tomorrow...... Thanks for the Head Up guys :good::good::good:

Edited by malkiserow

led tapes brilliant stuff we use it in work (back lighting in fruit machines) and i did think of putting it in my cabinet but its more awkward due to my lining the whole cabinet and not wanting to sort power out to it.. lidls lights perfect for my need