Best lamp

Essex Keeper

If you go from a nightmaster too a lightforce your in for a shock... Its not the smallest of lamps to have on the top of your scope, the wiring is dreadful, the wire is also way to long and gets in the way, plus you then have the added bonus of a battery pack, I've been thinking about changing from the lightforce to a nightmaster

If you go from a nightmaster too a lightforce your in for a shock... Its not the smallest of lamps to have on the top of your scope, the wiring is dreadful, the wire is also way to long and gets in the way, plus you then have the added bonus of a battery pack, I've been thinking about changing from the lightforce to a nightmaster

I use a lightforce 140 good lamp but as above has said wiring is bad ,i have replaced switch resoldered some joints. Going to buy a NM 800 this weekend in midland gamefair but ain't doing away with my nightforce. It will be handy as a back up. :good:

I sold my Deben Max Pro and Cluson LA10 and bought a NM 800. Best thing ive ever done. No more wires to get in the way or battery to lug around.

NM on rifle and a Tiablo for either scanning and picking up.

What is a Tiablo lamp who makes them,and how big are they.atb Terry

Its Ok goggled them up atb Terry

Edited by eccles

What is a Tiablo lamp who makes them,and how big are they.atb Terry

Its Ok goggled them up atb Terry

Hi Terry,

Have you used the NM800, if so whats it like? I fancy one myself. Have you seen the different colour led's, are they any good? I always use a LF 170 with amber filter, just after some feed back on NM800. Also what is the lamp camokid uses.

Reggiegun

Hi Terry,

Have you used the NM800, if so whats it like? I fancy one myself. Have you seen the different colour led's, are they any good? I always use a LF 170 with amber filter, just after some feed back on NM800. Also what is the lamp camokid uses.

Reggiegun

Hi Bud. no not used a NM800 going to buy 1 this weekend ifs its no good they will have it back asap. :lol: LF is a good lamp but for the wiring :sad1: Andy bought his lamp off ebay he recons a good lamp but no led in them , i want a ir nm 800 to use with my Archer few lads on here said they are good,so going to try 1. atb Terry

Hi Bud. no not used a NM800 going to buy 1 this weekend ifs its no good they will have it back asap. :lol: LF is a good lamp but for the wiring :sad1: Andy bought his lamp off ebay he recons a good lamp but no led in them , i want a ir nm 800 to use with my Archer few lads on here said they are good,so going to try 1. atb Terry

Hi terry,

Right with you now, them Archer's are great, out of my reach though.

Cheers,

Reggiegun

they are different tools for different jobs, you can't beat the lightforce if you lamp from a vehicle, but there is no way I'd lug one and batteries about on foot. Thats where the NM800 wins hands down, though I also use an archer for sitting up high seats etc as with the NM800IR its deadly on foxes