got my first Double...then got another :)

steveyg

After posting yesterday that I hadn't shot for a couple weeks,had another offer from Pickerup to join him and his shooting partner of 10 years + today to shoot over rape stubble.

We set up in two separate fields,after an hour Pickerup rang me to see how I was getting on..".not a single shot I said"

"pack up and you can come and join us" what a gent.

Pickerup decided to set up in an adjacent field and leave me with his mate so I could get some shooting... Top Bloke !!

This was probably the best flightline I have ever seen,not all the birds came in for a look however quite a few did and we had a quality afternoons sport

I got my first ever Double.. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I have been shooting six months now and have been working hard to achieve this...30 mins later and

I nailed another couple and these were challenging shots...I must have jumped six foot in the air..johns mate nearly wet himself laughing at me :lol:

we finished the day on 48 picked up with at least three others we couldn't find in a treeline. Due the lads letting me have most of the shooting I finished on 23 which is my 2nd biggest bag.

Top blokes...cheers Lads, I had a fantastic afternoons sport... :good:

only downside was new phones camera didn't work.. :oops: I would have loved a pic of the birds from the last double ...I will remember those shots for a very long time. :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: