what did you have

mossy835

a vac pac machine that i have no idea how to use :lol:

a digi cam that i have no idea how to use :o

andy pitkin carpet slippers(i've figured out how to use them)" want that one " "yeh i know"

peter kaye's autobiography :beer:

the usual socks and aftershaves.

edited to add , the guys from work got me a pink cowboy hat with tiara and sequined thong , the cowboy hat is a bit on the large side but wearing the thong does make one feel liberated :beer: , i might wear them both when i'm beating tomorrow :good: , my 11yr old lad is beating with me so the hat is sure to make him feel very proud of his dad :beer:

As watching England under perform at rugby is too painful to think about, I am pleased the missus got us tickets to watch Wales/ Australia in the Autumn at the millennium stadium. Plus I much prefer the Welsh anthem to the grovelling dirge we English have to suffer. Coach trip down so a beer fest is on the books, I always back a home nation team against foreigners so the Welsh will get my support on the day. Time to brush up on the Cymraeg.

Hope you all had a great day, roll on tomorrow for a walked on day with the phezzies.

Nos da, iechyd da :lol: .

Pat

a vac pac machine that i have no idea how to use :o

a digi cam that i have no idea how to use :good:

andy pitkin carpet slippers(i've figured out how to use them)" want that one " "yeh i know"

edited to add , the guys from work got me a pink cowboy hat with tiara and sequined thong , the cowboy hat is a bit on the large side but wearing the thong does make one feel liberated :beer: , i might wear them both when i'm beating tomorrow :beer: , my 11yr old lad is beating with me so the hat is sure to make him feel very proud of his dad :beer:

MelB3 I have a vac packer its a suuuuuuper machine :lol:

a vac pac machine that i have no idea how to use :o

a digi cam that i have no idea how to use :good:

edited to add , the guys from work got me a pink cowboy hat with tiara and sequined thong , the cowboy hat is a bit on the large side but wearing the thong does make one feel liberated :beer: , i might wear them both when i'm beating tomorrow :beer: , my 11yr old lad is beating with me so the hat is sure to make him feel very proud of his dad :beer:

MelB3 I have a vac packer its a suuuuuuper machine :lol:

i'm looking forward to giving it a go , i make my own sausage and pass on a bit of game meat to a butchers shop and one or two folks i know so hopefully the stuff will keep longer and look more presentable.