I did'nt get to where I am today .....

Harnser

I havent read this thread fully ( as i cant be chuffing *****) but one thing i would say is that the opportunities for youngsters today do not exist like they did for the auld duffers who's wayward acts effectively ****** this country up.

You had your rebellion, your rock and roll, your recreational pharmacy and now your surprised that the youth of the country is on its ****? What the **** did you stupid ***** think would happen? Your generation bore the ones that followed. Man up and face up to the fact that whilst the sixties yielded some great nostalgia programmes they also unleashed a world of ****.

I would hate to be a sixteen year old going out into this world. Everything has moved on, if you ain't semi bright or tech savvy, you have had it.

Granted opportunities still exist but the competition is overwhelming.

Stick your beatles on the the radiogram and leave us alone to clear up your mess.

Youth of today on it's A**e? what a load of codswallop. In a quick look around, 5 nephews and nieces all in work ( teaching & insurance & call centre team leader) friends daughter just started as pe teacher. These are just average kids who did okish at school.

I blame a number of governments of both colours who have slowly dumbed down education to a point where in a number of cases, the kids are not employable.

I don't blame the children, I blame the governments, some of the teaching staff and some parents who will not spend time helping their kids. They assume it's entirely the responsibility of the school.

The last labour govt messed it up even further by trying to get everyone through university. The old system of University, Polytechnic or technical college worked a treat.

The leftist dogma of equality has dragged them all down to the same level. If you go private, you are seen as a snob or posh... twaddle.

Rant over :lol::lol:

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a little ray of sunshine or a rainbow that comes when the rain stops and the clouds clear. Like the laughter of young baby.

Henry D, get onto the top man and say thank you from all of us for the unbridled joy that is KW.

glad to have helped

KW