moving home

GingerCat

Ok whose done it recently?

I've had enough of london transfered the job ( waited 8 years for the opportunity) sold my flat, bought a house in the country and going to get a gun dog.

When I say gun dog I think she who must be obeyed has decreed a cockerpoo ( it might fetch things and will get gun dog training, apparently (details))

Life's to short to waste in the big smoke and I miss my second home of lincs.

Any pw peeps in or near market rasen?

Edited by GingerCat

we are planning a move to a rural location some time soon as the wife has recently been able to quit work as my job is paying well so we are looking to get out of town as were i live has no bearing on my work building offshore wind farms. Good luck in your move away from the city but if i were you i would sneakily buy a cocker and say oh poo when i grow up ;)

So where do i go to get in the queue to get a free house. :yahoo:

It was a family home ,and the mil bought a bungalow near to us three years ago but wanted to go back to the old house as she missed it ,she said if we build a granny flat on the side she would have that, and the house would be signed over to me and the wife so we sold up to be come mortgage free and she signed the house over ,I'm in the middle of the granny flat build as we type ,I was just lucky ,an added bonus is the canal is at the bottom of the garden,so when the build is done I'll take up fishing as well

I am very much hoping to be moving away from 'multiculturalism', in the not too distant future. I just want to get a bit of old England and not have spent my whole life on urban housing estates. Its getting cack where I am, it got cack in Middlesex 35 years ago, I sometimes go back, and its just ghastly what has happened.