Non-Toxic Shot

This is not an offer for sale; but will later appear in The Trading Post, (where it would otherwise be quickly 'lost').

I have acquired a quantity of 'casualty' non-toxic shot. Casualty because it became an accidentally mixed batch of 4 and 5 and contaminated with small steel shot. This shot originally would have been printed HeviShot on cartridges. It is a sintered Tungsten/Nickel/Iron shot. See photo below:

DSC00184.jpg

The steel shot has been removed and the resulting shot is to be offered, by me, to knowledgable Pigeon Watch members for reloading for use in areas where lead is banned.

I am inviting members at this stage, to pm me if they are interested in purchasing some of the said shot, in approximately 1kg packages at a considerably reduced price; I would think no more than £10/kg plus postage.

I have about 30kg.

Regards,

F.C.

Edited by Floating Chamber

Well! I popped over today to see FC and pick up some of this shot, What an eye opener! I have been reloading for many years but you "live and learn" as they say, a very enjoyable, interesting and informative couple of hours, FC's enthusiasm is infectious and his knowledge prodigious!!!.........and now I know where he gets his PW pseudonym from? ???

Thanks Mate!!

P1

Well! I popped over today to see FC and pick up some of this shot, What an eye opener! I have been reloading for many years but you "live and learn" as they say, a very enjoyable, interesting and informative couple of hours, FC's enthusiasm is infectious and his knowledge prodigious!!!.........and now I know where he gets his PW pseudonym from? ???

Thanks Mate!!

P1

I too had the pleasure of meeting fc this evening and have to confirm the above! No matter how much we think we know we can always learn more. It was interesting to sneak a peak at the innovative shot maker that has become a legend.................................

Thanks

Graham

Well! I popped over today to see FC and pick up some of this shot, What an eye opener! I have been reloading for many years but you "live and learn" as they say, a very enjoyable, interesting and informative couple of hours, FC's enthusiasm is infectious and his knowledge prodigious!!!.........and now I know where he gets his PW pseudonym from? ???Thanks Mate!!P1

I too had the pleasure of meeting fc this evening and have to confirm the above! No matter how much we think we know we can always learn more. It was interesting to sneak a peak at the innovative shot maker that has become a legend.................................

Thanks

Graham

Well, Thank you Guys! Pleased to meet you too! See you both again, soon, and remember the invitation to Hollybush Clayshoot!