Greatest Album Of All Time

fat_jay

There has been some great albums mentioned here some real classics here are a few that spring to my mind as my greatest of all time albums (one is not enough!) Probably not the usual suspects but hey....

OCS - B-sides, seasides and freerides

BSides++Seasides++Freerides+116279_1_f.j

Manic street preachers - Everything must go

41-QYYnhq5L.jpg

Paul Weller - Stanley Road

1995+Paul+Weller+%2522Stanley+Road%2522+

As I write this so many more are springing to mind !.....

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally my fav two albums are a toss up between

Stereophonics - just enough education to perform

And probably if I had to choose the favourite of the two Guns N Roses - Appetite for Destruction :)

Yep both of them choices are great ! I see Stereophonics live just after the release of that album and what a gig B)

As Thunderbird said earlier our formative years have a big bearing on our musical taste..one album I am particularly fond of is The Man in the Bowler Hat by 70's folk rock band Stackridge. The founder member formed the Korgis in the late 70,s and they reformed in the mid noughties with a new line up. This track called red Squirrel is from their 2009 reformation albumn. All accomplished musicians and based in the West Country they regularly perform in the region and I have seen them several times in Bristol and Bath for not a lot of money its a great night out...Claire Lindley the violinist on the right is a particularly good looking lady and extremely charming. Worth a listen to....

Edited by Fisherman Mike

oh tough one really i would have to say The Jam's Greatest Hits or U2's Greatest hits i just cant decide i think the Jam :|

Good one! I am a massive fan. Saw them at the Queens Hall in Leeds x 2 and seen "From the Jam" a couple of times too.