Motorbikes Photos, Vids and stories

chrisjh

This is my current bike being raced by Clive Wood for the Jack Lilley Triumph race team in the 90's :good:

22159d1266098245-any-other-speed-triple-

It was built by Clive using the best parts from the Triumph parts bin and containing some Tiger, Daytona and Trident parts along with some one off items like exhaust, cylinder head and suspension.

Has been featured in magazines and has a small section in the book 'Hinckley Triumphs, the First Generation and apparently still holds records in its class!!

my current ride is a vfr, a big red one!

i thought it'd be comfy but i'm not keen on crouching forward all the time, i think i'm getting arthritis in my wrists so it's either full pelt or bust.

i miss my Z thou, i built that from the ground up, i don't have any pictures other than what i took on 35mm, if we have a meet i'll bring a few along :good:

No pic to show regrettably because the sale of my house has fallen through otherwise I'd have a nice 2011 model Speed Triple by now and no doubt I'd have been tickled pink with it. Took ages to make my mind up.

Trouble is while my buyer has been playing silly ******* the KTM 1290 has come out, the BMW S1000R super naked is on the way, and now a 145bhp / 94ftlb Ducati Monster.

If the house doesn't go till the spring some of these will be hitting the second hand market. Now what am I going to do? I'll have to start again. :sad1:

My GSXR1000K1 Done in ALSTARE race paint :D

attachicon.gifgsxr1.jpg

I like that :good: , I very nearly bought a k8 1000 in the same scheme :) I`m skipping between this thread and Ebay !! My Mrs will Kill me I promised her that when I sold my last bike that that was it for me and bikes for the time being (and spent I the dollar elsewhere) but this is making me miss mine BIG time !!

My GSXR1000K1 Done in ALSTARE race paint :D

attachicon.gifgsxr1.jpg

I like that :good: , I very nearly bought a k8 1000 in the same scheme :) I`m skipping between this thread and Ebay !! My Mrs will Kill me I promised her that when I sold my last bike that that was it for me and bikes for the time being (and spent I the dollar elsewhere) but this is making me miss mine BIG time !!

Yep was a bit of a bargain as the guy needed a QUICK sale. Thought it might have been a chinese fairing kit but no! Its a full paintshop job :D

Makes me grin everytime i go for a spin :)