saturdays in lincolnshire

bostonmick

As said, Sinclairs at Whaplode drove by the Fenland airport, 3 miles from me, most disiplines, open most days and late nights in summer, compititions most weekends, small,nice friendly relaxed club with lovely cakes and tea, I try to go most Sunday afternoons for a bit of practice and a piece of cake.

The one at Long Sutton shut down.

is that the one in the shed at the back of his house

yes not quite a shed more of a ex work shop rob and Tracey are very nice people who will help you out with anything they can the guns are priced sensible and even then i have had some really good deals with them i have even phoned up on evening saying i will be going to Sinclair got no cartridges you be closed at 6 i be there around half 6 7 ish any chance you could open so i could grab a slab and they have said yh we can do that for you i have done work for them n dropped of logs for free when i am working that way

yes not quite a shed more of a ex work shop rob and Tracey are very nice people who will help you out with anything they can the guns are priced sensible and even then i have had some really good deals with them i have even phoned up on evening saying i will be going to Sinclair got no cartridges you be closed at 6 i be there around half 6 7 ish any chance you could open so i could grab a slab and they have said yh we can do that for you i have done work for them n dropped of logs for free when i am working that way

I have been there I bought a old sxs from him i think they could do with better lighting in there as it was quite hard to see the true condition of the guns.the one i bought had a fault which i returned to him two days after buying he sent it off and when it came back wanted me to pay for the repair i thought this was not good as i had not even fired it.i stick to shops that have a in house workshop and gunsmith now.at the time i went there he also had no franchise for any guns so no new stock.but i do agree with you nice friendly people

theres a few chaps there in wheel chairs , blooming good shots too , i often wondered if recoil effects them in any way .

i had this mad vision in my mind of someone sitting in a wheel chair firing a 56gr magnum and flying backwards across the car park :innocent:

Edited by darren m

Don't know if some of you Yellowbellies fancy crossing the county border and travelling a bit further afield to Norfolk to the Christmas Shoot on Sunday 18th Dec run by Alan Evans of Fair Clay Targets (aka HitClays) at Watery Lane, Beeston - just off A47 between Swaffham and Dereham?? 100 bird sporting for £22 with special prizes and a big raffle and food in the pub afterwards......well worth venturing the extra few miles........he's just run the Autumn Norfolk Flush (loads of posts in the Events & Meets section of PW.......)

theres a few chaps there in wheel chairs , blooming good shots too , i often wondered if recoil effects them in any way .

i had this mad vision in my mind of someone sitting in a wheel chair firing a 56gr magnum and flying backwards across the car park :innocent:

Didn't see you did you shoot the 100 bird registered ?

Deershooter

Don't know if some of you Yellowbellies fancy crossing the county border and travelling a bit further afield to Norfolk to the Christmas Shoot on Sunday 18th Dec run by Alan Evans of Fair Clay Targets (aka HitClays) at Watery Lane, Beeston - just off A47 between Swaffham and Dereham?? 100 bird sporting for £22 with special prizes and a big raffle and food in the pub afterwards......well worth venturing the extra few miles........he's just run the Autumn Norfolk Flush (loads of posts in the Events & Meets section of PW.......)

SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops: XMAS SHOOT IS DEC 15TH, NOT 18TH (I really should look at the screen when I type............ :/ )