Now for the Storm!

secretagentmole

certainly carn,t argue that it shoots well by the look of the photo, if its not broken then don't fix it,,

would like to try one because as said it would be great shooting one from the 4x4 out of the window, it looks nice (sorry UGLY) but compact , but I,m sure if it shoots as well as you say it does mole then I think it would be ideal in some certain situations

atb Evo

certainly carn,t argue that it shoots well by the look of the photo, if its not broken then don't fix it,,

would like to try one because as said it would be great shooting one from the 4x4 out of the window, it looks nice (sorry UGLY) but compact , but I,m sure if it shoots as well as you say it does mole then I think it would be ideal in some certain situations

atb Evo

He didn't shoot them bunnies!

He just left the meccano kit in the field and they died of laughter! :lol:

reminds me of the SA80,thought that was a pile of poo when i fired one in the late 80,s.

Well, half of an SA80.

As long as it does the job it doesn't matter what it looks like - unless you plan to take it out with you in plublic, in that case the people running from you in Tesco aren't likely to be offronted by the bullpup aesthetic....

Myself I cant stand bulpups......So needless to say this rilfes looks dont float my boat at all.

Secondly I wouldnt dream of turning up with a rifle like that at a land owners to under take pest controll dutys as it wouldnt sprise me if the land owner thought it was a bit COD / millitary wanna be look, and they would be right.

Give me a traditional looking bolt action rifle any day of the week.

ATB

Matt

I have now put a deposit on a Fac .22 storm, because it will save me nearly £600-00 on

the previous bullpup i had my eye on, i am not worried by looks, that can be changed its

the advantage of being small that makes it just right for 4x4 , ambushing, hide shooting,

and since getting my Kalbrgun cricket Bullpup, i have a liking for bullpups.

atb brian