what are the chances

des

slim but not impossible lol

We got broke in to once and we didn't actually notice till the following day a transport cop turned up at my front door. When I saw him I thought he was going to tell me off for something silly like parking on the curb so when he said "Are you Mr..." I replied a bit nonchalantly...my jaw nearly hit the ground when he produced my wallet. They'd found it in the bin at a station :lol: Money and cards were gone but at least I got it back. Unfortunately after that I then went in to our kitchen to discover all the other stuff they'd taken!

I went a walk with my old man Friday up in Rivington.

Whilst gearing up I put my iphone "in a safe place" on the wall. 3 hours later I realised I had left said phone on said wall and it will have been taken as its a busy area. To my surprise the phone was left on the wall near where I had left it. There are still some good souls out there!

Be positive!

When i worked in a pub a few years a go someone handed a wallet into us, we looked inside to get an address and noticed there was at least £300 in there. The fella returned to pick it up and was of course very happy we had kept it safe so give me and my mate on the bar both £20. So there are some good people out there including the bloke who handed in to us bar staff.