Storm Surge!!

Penelope

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the wind was very strong on the trip down to lawyers creek. Fallen branches on the journey there. Few geese and duck around. The tide was already about a 7m when I left and its 2 hours early...we should not have seen any water by then. It was sure in a hurry to fill the creeks. Will be out in the morning for what could be a very interesting experience.

Just had news parts of Kings Lynn have flooded, also the nene is over the bank somewhere and that the tide is so high thw police have shut the swing bridge at Sutton Bridge.

Its come over the bank along that car park on the edge of the river. On the West Lynn side its 4ft off the top of the bank. Apparently its touching the bottom of the bridge in wisbech. Any danger of yours flooding?

Your road to work has water on it, just seen pictures

Edited by Big Mat

Its come over the bank along that car park on the edge of the river. On the West Lynn side its 4ft off the top of the bank. Apparently its touching the bottom of the bridge in wisbech. Any danger of yours flooding?

Your road to work has water on it, just seen pictures

I hope not !!, I suppose I would have a nice splash on my front lawn though !

Just been told its over at wisbech and water going into Kiers yard , a bit further and it will flood the factory I am in !

I hope not !!, I suppose I would have a nice splash on my front lawn though !

Just been told its over at wisbech and water going into Kiers yard , a bit further and it will flood the factory I am in !

At least the pup could practice his swimming!

All joking aside, just heard that is over on the docks, hope it doesnt make your house!