That there AOLQ thingy again

DaveK

I've just renewed my cert after chatting with the FEO on the home visit i mentioned AOLQ he had no problems with me having it and when i got my new cert it was not on but after a quick call to the licensing office she said she would have speak to my FEO, same day was called to send my licence back which was still the old format and yesterday my new licence new format came back with everything i asked for ammo up and AOLQ quite pleased after all the problems over the yrs asking for it and i am with cheshire :good:

I have AOLQ on my license for 223, but still mentions fox. Can I shot muntjac without having deer on it, as it is legal quarry for 223?

Reggiegun

I dont see how muntjac qualifies as anything but LQ. I would ask them specifically and mention the 'fox' caveat. If they say no, its not AOLQ - get in touch with your shooting rep.

I have AOLQ on my license for 223, but still mentions fox. Can I shot muntjac without having deer on it, as it is legal quarry for 223?

Reggiegun

Muntjac is LAWFULL QUARRY and it isn't fox but is ANY OTHER as opposed to fox so you can legally shoot muntjac (or Roe in Scotland). Fox and ANY OTHER LAWFULL QUARRY.

Edited by r1steele

Call your FEO and ask him to include the AOLQ condition when you send in for your variation. He should give it to you as it is in the ACPO guidelines to include the condition. Let him know that you will put a covering letter in with your FAC regarding the conversation so they don't forget to include AOLQ.

Edited by r1steele

• 4 weeks later...