14 month old labrador, looking for new home.

English archer

Logun is an energetic, 14 month old lab.

He has some basic training, but requires more yet.

He has potential to be a pet, or a worker.

He will retrieve shot game from land or water, but not release on command.

He has a 5 generation pedigree, from working lines, and many FT winners, but has had the snip, so no good for breeding from.

We have to regrettably let him go, as with a disabled wife, and disabled daughter, I find we are spending more and more time at hospitals, and he is left alone for far to long.

He is up to date on injections, and fully house trained.

We are looking for £250 ono, to ensure a great home, no sob stories, or low bids please, if you can't afford this amount, you can't afford the vets bills that come with animal ownership. And we want only the best for him.

EBF0CFD9-3380-4C75-B9CF-EB638F3444C2_zps

D334DD8B-AD9B-4FE6-B631-20599CEE2645_zps

If only he was closer

Why do people bother saying that.............get in the car or on a train :yes: If you can't be bothered at this stage, it will only get harder. Mine was a 12 hour round trip!

Sorry to hear your dilemma EA, hope it all works out :yes:

Edited by turbo33

Why do people bother saying that.............get in the car or on a train :yes: If you can't be bothered at this stage, it will only get harder. Mine was a 12 hour round trip!

Sorry to hear your dilemma EA, hope it all works out :yes:

+1 :good:

Edited by linny

To be honest, in my opinion, it would be a shame for this dog to become a guide dog for the blind. Don't get me wrong, I think guide dog's are brilliant, and I have a direct debit monthly donation to this charity. But, this dog has started training as a gun dog, and I think that continuing with this would be better for him.

Guest rimotu66

That's good news, shame he isn't going to carry on as a gun dog but hopefully he will have a needing and loving home. :good:

Just a thought, did they pay you? I could do with off loading my useless mutt Alvy :lol:

Edited by rimotu66