Whats your best excuse

woodfordpigeon

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see her point tbh, she is fine as long as it's not every weekend, my nearest permission is a 4 hour round trip so it's a pain in the **** and we only have 1 car so if I am out she is stuck in

And she's a vegetarian, well, she eats fish but, whatever :)

Still thinking about trading her in mind you

I can see her point tbh, she is fine as long as it's not every weekend, my nearest permission is a 4 hour round trip so it's a pain in the **** and we only have 1 car so if I am out she is stuck in

And she's a vegetarian, well, she eats fish but, whatever :)

Still thinking about trading her in mind you

what's the trade in deal.

I have a great way now - I try to get her to come with me. lots of "it'll be great, wrap up warm and watch out for the horse poo's" "I'll do the shooting and you can retrieve and just neck any that need it" "It'll be fun" which scares her into telling me to go on my own.

The other one I use is that the farmer really needs my help, if I don't turn up, and the farm goes down, how would she feel with that on her mind for ever....

I work nights and the mrs used to work days so I used to set my alarm and spend all afternoon shooting and she was none the wiser, now we have a kid and she's packed in work to raise our child I'm going to have to be blunt and just tell her cuz after all she's only a women (joke!!! Don't let her here me say that ) lol :)

True I know men that let there women walk all over then and they just suck it up lol, what's the phrase for this... Sap!! Lol

yep see it all the time bloke gets treated like poo and the wifes usually up to no good. :no:

m8 split from his mrs few years back ,proper looker but an absolute nutter which is standard issue.

totally ruled his life and after split she told him " i wish you'd put your foot down with me" :rolleyes:

i'm firmly in the delburt0 camp,were only passing thru.

Edited by Remimax

If you know that you have arranged the farmer to ring you, let the wife answer the phone and you get " yes ill get him to come out straight away" . Then when her friends tell her not to let you go out she defends you by saying " I've spoken to the farmers and they are desperate for him to shoot" so he has to go out. Reverse logic, Magic.

Even better get a mate to ring up and say he is the farmer

Because you don't won't the farmer to think your under the thumb

If the farmer you shot for is anything like mine he would take the pxxs

And prob ring the wife next day and ask if I can come out to play just for the crack

Even better get a mate to ring up and say he is the farmer

Because you don't won't the farmer to think your under the thumb

If the farmer you shot for is anything like mine he would take the pxxs

And prob ring the wife next day and ask if I can come out to play just for the crack

or you could just try growing a pair, if the love of your life won't let you do something you enjoy maybe it's time to move on.

Take her out on Saturdays,book her and the mother in somewhere for Sunday lunch.I go shooting or ferreting all day Sunday finish of roosting.I take part retirement on 14/02/14 so will have loads of time to shoot when she's at work.Was toying on the idea of packing in and getting a bike or sports car.But i just love being down the farm too much.

Edited by Davyo