Bins in front of stands

Rst1990

Thats a very good point washerboy, as iv mentioned in a few other threads iv just bought my daughter a new o/u. I deliberately chose a non ejector, not because of the price difference or that im a cheap skate. It was to learn her trespect the spent shells, so she has to physically remove the emptys and deposit them in a suitable place to be discarded, cheers hh

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a clay ground the other week just before it closed on a Saturday. The bin was overflowing on one of the stands.

I didn't then think "well, I should just chuck them all over the place like a numpty school kid throwing any toy I have out of the pram" - I just simply put my empties next to the bin in a neat(ish) pile. My thinking was that when the person who will come by picking them up will go "oh, look, a few cartridges next to the bin" and only have to bend down to pick them up once rather than scrabble around picking them up from all around the stand.

I have used this technique in other walks of life as well and it has always been fine to do such. Obviously if you read this, don't try this with wet waste, food waste or anything else such like that isn't easy or hygienic to pick up...

Sometimes I surprise myself with how clever I am.

+1 :good:

clean your mess up I say , is it just me but generally speaking shooting etiquette is going down hill big-time , shooters rushing and pushing in to shoot a stand , talking loudly while others are shooting , sticking their heads in the cage for a better view , some not many argue with trappers scores , and forget to say thank you , but then again some people are just ignorant and bad sportsmen .

• 2 weeks later...