few from tonight

Dougy

being as the weather was a bit better i thought ide pop out for a bit of shooting.

just as i got back to the car PC plod turned up to see if ide had a good night. he was quite

interested wanted to know all sorts :lol: checked all paper work :angry: had a peep at bunnies

and stuff said farewell and all was good. :good:

post-2987-1168989428.jpg

i was parked off the road in a gate way on the A 50 he thought it was a bit sus so he pulled over to have a look. i did ask if he was called but he said not. checked all my paper work and was ok. aked who my FLO was and told me that he was'nt Derbyshire, i said that i didnt know him as i was Staffs, seemed a nice chap

Nice to see good clean kills :angry:

Out of interest what paperwork do you carry? licence/permission slips?

Photo copy of all i have Hunter, as much as possible.

was impressed with the shots all head shots 2 of them only 4feet apart just goes against what folk say about the HMR being too noisy. best one was 140 yds ish that was the bottom one. I know the land so have a good idea of the distance. aimed just at the base of the earas you can see "bob on" :good:

i was parked off the road in a gate way on the A 50 :

It would seem parking in the farmers gateway on a busy road will guarantee a visit has the same happened to myself ...............He probably thought the punto had been dumped :lol::good:

Good shooting mate :good:

Ps .Leicstershire Constabuary thought I'd gone off to top myself in the near by wood has someone had left a set of house keys on the passenger floormat ...........Now who was that I wonder :angry:

cheers chaps..

Got a new way of cleaning :good::lol:

Hang on "Ive" before you give me another ####ing.

i just shuv a cotton pud up her to get the big bits out. :D

luckytrigger//.

I hadnt been out for weeks due to the bad weather and was getting a bit itchy, been taking the hmr out of the cabinet for an airing and a stroke (as you do) and just had to go out and do some stuff as ive got 1000 new shiny Fedarals to get rid of. The field i shot in hadnt been lamped before and the 4 i saw were good sitters. i missed one bit of a poo. It was a bit of a pain INTA as the land goes up and down and each time i got down for the shot i was too low and had to get onto higher ground to see mr bunny. Any way enjoyed the short outing, thats what its all about :angry:

pavman.//

have to post your recipe sounds different "chilli and leeks"

Only coz i aint trying mate...i think the hill billy shoot upset me too much :good:

When we goin again.......... u doin Ive's shoot on sunday ?

on nights sat so not sure will try have to see how i feel.

as for whooping your *** on the skeet AGAIN :lol: will give you a couple of weeks to get some practice with your Cinergy. Get that stock sorted then you have NO excuses Oh and fibre wads wasnt it :lol:

Make sure your next vehicle is wide enough for that Snipers 'R' us gun case to go in :lol:

If you've find a cleaning regime that works for you and your happy then thats what it is all about ....................Have to set a date at garlands with the gang for a couple of hours when the weather improves has it looks like your ready to hammer a few drawing pins again . :P

Have to set a date at garlands with the gang for a couple of hours when the weather improves has it looks like your ready to hammer a few drawing pins again . :P

Sounds good to me... soon as this wind dies down though Ive or the bullets won't make it to the target :lol:

Have to set a date at garlands with the gang for a couple of hours when the weather improves has it looks like your ready to hammer a few drawing pins again . :P

Sounds good to me... soon as this wind dies down though Ive or the bullets won't make it to the target :lol:

Miffy "double KNICKERS" :lol: ive found by lubricating the barrel with a good dolop of ear wax off me cotton buds, works bloody wonders, im getting about another 1000 feet per second out of them little bullets so the wind hasnt the time to make any difference :lol:

wont be for about 3 weeks cus i,m on shift the next few weekends. :lol: