Trader needed. Brit shoot show. long shot

activeviii

Is there a trader on here that is at the British shooting show.

I have lost a cap on one of the leupold scopes. i have spoken to leupold and they said basically 'Tuff'

Spoke to GMK and they have stock, £2 each. Great. but they will not let me buy one, i have to go to my local gun shop but as i will not give either of my two locals a penny of the hard earned im sort of stuck but i would rather stay stuck than go in their shops.

Is there anyone with a GMK account that is going to the british shooting show that would be so kind and order a turret cap please.

Im just waiting for a call from GMK with the part number as there is 2 different caps.

Or

Has anyone a turret cap kicking around Please.

Thanks for your time

All the best

Phil.

I have lost a cap on one of the leupold scopes. i have spoken to leupold and they said basically 'Tuff'

Spoke to GMK and they have stock, £2 each. Great. but they will not let me buy one, i have to go to my local gun shop but as i will not give either of my two locals a penny of the hard earned im sort of stuck but i would rather stay stuck than go in their shops.

Is there anyone with a GMK account that is going to the british shooting show that would be so kind and order a turret cap please.

Im just waiting for a call from GMK with the part number as there is 2 different caps.

Or

Thanks for your time

All the best

Phil.

Could you not just order it through your local gunshop?

He doesn't sound very keen on either of his local gun shops!!!!! :rolleyes:

Or

Thanks for your time

All the best

Phil.

That's bad service from Leupold, I have an S&B and lost my turret cap, emailed them and they sent one to me FOC.

Reggiegun