Ghillie girls

dukeboy

Saw this advertised, might be worth a watch....

Caledonia TV recently followed the fortunes of three girls as they trained to become ghillies with us on Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Featuring Chrissie Gillies, 28, from Raasay, Mairi Alice Bartlett, 25, from Lewis, and Megan MacLellan, 20, from Morar, theyve left the cosy comfort of home to train as ghillies on a Highland Estate. Theyve swapped mascara and hair-straighteners for tick-removers and guns. These girls have never met a deer, let alone shot one! They will have to pull the trigger, gralloch deer and work long hours in all weathers have they got what it takes?

Catch the first programme on BBC Alba at 10pm on 17 February 2014

Saw this advertised, might be worth a watch....

Caledonia TV recently followed the fortunes of three girls as they trained to become ghillies with us on Ardnamurchan Peninsula. Featuring Chrissie Gillies, 28, from Raasay, Mairi Alice Bartlett, 25, from Lewis, and Megan MacLellan, 20, from Morar, theyve left the cosy comfort of home to train as ghillies on a Highland Estate. Theyve swapped mascara and hair-straighteners for tick-removers and guns. These girls have never met a deer, let alone shot one! They will have to pull the trigger, gralloch deer and work long hours in all weathers have they got what it takes?

Catch the first programme on BBC Alba at 10pm on 17 February 2014

wots bbc alba

Guest rimotu66

Anyone know if I can see it on Virgin?

As for the Ladies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would :whistling:

Found it, for Virgin viewers page 161.

Is it a series, I have set record but it didn't ask if I wanted to record the series so I guess not?

Edited by rimotu66

Anyone know if I can see it on Virgin?

As for the Ladies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I would :whistling:

Found it, for Virgin viewers page 161.

Is it a series, I have set record but it didn't ask if I wanted to record the series so I guess not?

I think it said it was a four part series

Similair to a friends business trip to the US-squeezed in a round of golf and booked a caddy.

9am golf cart arrives driven by 'Candy', 19 years old wearing a small bikini-serving ice cold beer from a box and offering advice on club choice-he describes it as his best and worst round of golf-all for an extra $20.

hubba,hubba

fudds

Similair to a friends business trip to the US-squeezed in a round of golf and booked a caddy.

9am golf cart arrives driven by 'Candy', 19 years old wearing a small bikini-serving ice cold beer from a box and offering advice on club choice-he describes it as his best and worst round of golf-all for an extra $20.

hubba,hubba

fudds

a bit like going game shooting and booking a loader from http://www.eyecandyloader.com/loader_girls.php

eye_candy_loader_pack_04.jpg

Edited by HDAV

I always thought we where all in this together :whistling:

No, we're not unfortunately, but my comment was in jest. I like to see shooting exposed in a positive light and despite my sarcasm sincerely hope the tv producers and those girls involved go from strength to strength in promoting shooting.