First Pigeon Shooting Video Of This Year

Hi Guys

Hers our first pigeon shooting video of 2014 we had to wait for pheasant shooting to finish.

we have not been out pigeon shooting since the start of the pheasant season so we are a bit rusty

but we had a great day.

And as you will here i am still suffering from the after effects of septic tonsillitis.(ime not a pervert honest)

Enjoy

and don't forget to like or subscribe to my videos.

Cheers

Daz

Thank you for your comments lads.

the hide was a bit high but the birds were mainly coming in from behind us and the sides need (in my opinion) to be high because when they flew over they were seeing us

easily so it was the only way to try and stay hidden.

I agree we could of taken some longer shots or faster shots but its the first time i have been out with the shotgun since the 1st of october so i/we were very rusty its been 4 months since i shot a bird.

I must admit i found it very challenging with sun very bright behind us and the birds coming fast from behind.

every time you looked behind to see if there was any pigeons you got blinded by the sun.

so we resorted to just waiting until they appeared in front.

But we had a great day and really enjoyed ourselves.

Mick is taking a bit of training but he is improving with every trip,i find the more sandwiches i give him the better he retrieves :lol:

Funny thing was that that day a young black lab turned up from nowhere so we thought we would let it retrieve a few pigeons so we brought it into the hide

then Mick shot a pigeon but instead of the dog running around the side of the hide to get the pigeon it just leapt straight forward through the hide

and got tangled in the camo net.

you should of seen the mess it caused.so after untangling the dog i sent it on its way and rebuilt the hide. :lol:

Shame i never got it on film.

Cheers

Daz