cheltenham

peejay

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm only in on the Gold Cup and the National.

My system is watching for the tipsters who are worth watching out for :lol:

A £50 e/w bet is £100 of money in the real world. Had I not won on Day 1 and stayed in front I would never have been that brave - I just took the view I was playing with Paddy Power's money. I've never put that much on a single horse :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

The change in going at Cheltenham will scupper a few best laid plans tomorrow...I actually walked the course ( or part of it earlier today ) and I would say by tomorrow the going will be good.

I think Un Ace is massively overpriced in the opener and is trained close by at Andoversford and the ground has come right for Josses hill in the same race. I shall be backing both EW.

Un Ace runs in the first at Aintree today up in trip and will go close. This is a good horse which will win races.

Good luck with your selections.

Edited by Fisherman Mike

The change in going at Cheltenham will scupper a few best laid plans tomorrow...I actually walked the course ( or part of it earlier today ) and I would say by tomorrow the going will be good.

I think Un Ace is massively overpriced in the opener and is trained close by at Andoversford and the ground has come right for Josses hill in the same race. I shall be backing both EW.

Un Ace runs in the first at Aintree today up in trip and will go close. This is a good horse which will win races.

Good luck with your selections.

Just goes to show how unpredictable this game is...spoke to the lad who looks after this horse last night and its been absolutely working its shoes off at home. Last night you could get 20/1 went off at 7..

Never went a tap... :no:

Must follow this horse though its very well thought of. :yes:

Edited by Fisherman Mike