straw bale clay shoots

blackthorn

Not Straw Bale but you should come to the Falcon for a shoot if you like, little clay ground by Warwick :)

Shamless Plug - www.thefalconclaypigeonclub.co.uk

we are looking for more / new members so it would be great to see you.

could be 2 0r 3 0f us, saying that could just be me :lol: how much a round, fibre or plastic,

The more the merrier. £5 for visitors no green fee. Members its £3.50 a round of 25 so worth joining if you like it.

There shoupd he a schedule on the site of what we're shooting etc. There tomorrow night. Flood lite so fine all year round. Just a friendly little club really.

Dont worry ill let them know as im vice chairman. Let me know how many are coming an ill make sure either ill be there or someone will welcome you in. Drop me a PM when you know numbers. Will all have SGC's?

all except one, the lad is waiting to here about his certificate, what we talking joining fee

cheers, let you now who is going when I have spoken to them

No problem at all.

If I can, I wouldn't mind to pop over tomorrow night

ATB

Mark

Feel free. Its skeet or Down the Line tomorrow night. Starts at about half 5 but I wont be there till just before 6pm due to work.

Tim

That's a great deal. I may come over one time when I can. I'm in Birmingham, near the city centre.

More than welcome please feel free :-)

If I get my gun back from the smiths tomorrow and don't end up with too much marking to do I may also make an appearance Falcon club as it's only 15mins away from me and I never even knew it existed.

May see you there!

No problem. Drop me a pm if your coming

Edited by Tim85