AYA 25 BLE Side by side Churchill Rib 12 gauge

AYA 25 BLE Side by side Churchill Rib

£675

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Longfield, Kent
Side by Side, 1/4 Choke, 1/2 Choke, 25" barrels
1a 4 1b

Description

Beutifully engraved boxlock ejector that's had little use, barrels in great condition.Weighs 6.5lbs, very light and comfortable for prolonged use.

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

I recall taking a lovely arietta sidelock Xxl to well known english gun maker come gun room for a valuation the plumbey manager told me the barrels where to short and that it was just a cheep low qual spannish sxs He was quite aregent

it was as new made in 1977 and only had 100 carts threw it in makers case with exceptional wood After leaving somewhat deflated I did my homework the same English gunmaker imports the same gun made by arietta and puts there name on it They cost some thousands of pound ? At no point did the manager mention this ? he did however insult my intelligence and offered me £*** for my gun

Iv since sold that lovely little fine spanish sidelock for many times more than the £*** offered

Don't let fashion and foolish soles put you of a good quality Sxs. short barrels are a joy to shoot with and will bring down most if not all the birds as well as a 30 inch cannon and with Style and elegance

O yes I own a best sidelock armas Garbi Xxv At the moment, iv owned arrietta Xxv and a aya 25 Iv shot some of my most memorable birds with 25 inch barrels Easy to carry and lovely to swing To be fair I love good well made sxs shotguns the Churchill type guns are a favourite I especially like the raised tapered rib very elegant