Best pellets for springer

willks84

It will depend on what gun , springer , pcp ?

Generally a good quality dome head is best for accuracy but its a case of finding one to suit your gun , so there is no real option but to try a good few different ones .

I would start with brands such as AA field diablos , H&N field and target trophy and RWS superdomes / superfields

fenboy not like you to get it wrong did ya not read the topic heading :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

willks if you cant be bothered to look then why should we be bothered to waste our time and tell you ???

but on a serious note try different ones and whatever suits your gun use them for everything

atb Evo

fenboy not like you to get it wrong did ya not read the topic heading :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

willks if you cant be bothered to look then why should we be bothered to waste our time and tell you ???

but on a serious note try different ones and whatever suits your gun use them for everything

atb Evo

Even I am not perfect , my advice still stands though , well actually my advice would be ditch the lightning , they are most likely to group like a shotgun with whatever pellet you use !

Guest rimotu66

Have to agree with you, but as you say experiment with different ones, I like the plastic skirted pointed steel ones :whistling:

Guest rimotu66

evo,are you some kind of Airgun prophet?! you write in 'Does pigeon watch need more catagories' WHAT PELLET, lo and behold, what pops up?

I bow to you, oh seer of the future! any other tricks up your sleeve? walk on water? fire from heaven?

Fridays Lotto numbers

evo,are you some kind of Airgun prophet?! you write in 'Does pigeon watch need more catagories' WHAT PELLET, lo and behold, what pops up?

I bow to you, oh seer of the future! any other tricks up your sleeve? walk on water? fire from heaven?

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: , chris I,m starting to have nightmares about what pellet,, it just keeps cropping up ALL THE BLOODY TIME :lol::lol::lol::lol:

by the way talking of lottery I just had £10 put into my account off the postcode lottery ??? don't know what that's about,didn,t think you could win such a small amount ???

atb Evo

Ignore it then nobody will miss your advice if you don't want to type anything

Ignore it then nobody will miss your advice if you don't want to type anything

kent ,,I think that was aimed at myself,,, a bit harsh don't you think considering I was joking and then gave some advice ,,

sour grapes springs to mind,,have I offended you by any chance or is it you got out of bed the wrong side ???

Thank you If u don't want to waste ur time then why comment thus wasting ones time and men having to read ur **** its just simple common sense

hi mate ,, I was only joking, please don't take offence like kent does at anything anyone says,,he,s bored mate cos his shooting game on his xbox must have broken :lol::lol: :lol:

no offence kent , please don't take it to heart,

willks please see line 3 in post 5 mate,,that was me being serious after a bit of light heartedness

atb Evo :good:

RWS Superdomes or Superfields work well in most barrels.

Have a look at www.pelletperfect.co.uk loads of sample pellets 25 for £1.20

So you can try lots of pellets to find what works best in your barrel.

agreed rws lead,super domes I love in most my BSA ,Diana's fwb Annie's pretty much most my rifles.

In my supersport which is tuned mind I can take drawing pins out of paper with rws hobbies in.22 at aprox 70 ft if I am resting against a bench with my arm never a top rifle but under estimated all the same.

For a flat headed pellet I find them stunning.rws hobbies .

I never change from one pellet to another as that too can upset accuracy.try a few samples and stick with it.

As said some pellets suit other rifles better than other.no one will be best in all but generally with all mine I use rws .except wealter match barrels then I use crosman prem in the box from one die.