Caution.

BRYAN3

Warning to members.

I seem to have been ripped off by a member on here.

I won't name him because my post will be removed if I do.

He sold me items which never materialised,in fact were even sold to a member on the Stalking Directory,also undelivered.

He was suspended from S/D as username Mongoose.

I have reported my problem to Norfolk Constabulary. He has not logged in here since march 4th and apparently resides in Kings lynn.

Take care.

Bryan.

Then hopefully he has already been banned .

Its sad that you cannot trust everyone on here, but to be honest there is little point in these types of posts unless your naming the guy , we cannot all be suspicious of everyone .

Its almost impossible to buy via post with 100% certainty you will get your goods ,though I have had no problems.

Hello Mate.

You say PM Teal. WHY?

I have already PMed with 4 moderators.

Bryan.

As has already been explained to you, there is very little the moderating team or site owner can do if the user hasn't been on the forum since.

You have been provided with a name on the SD, your best bet would be to use that information to track him down.

Hi Dunkield.

I know there is nothing that you can do.

Actualy,there is. Please could you resurect my posts that have been blocked.

If the alledged scammer wants to he can then put his side of the story-thats only fair.

Please be aware that the Norfolk Constabulary have promised to look into this,so they might want the info.

ATB Bryan.

There are thousands of transactions through Pigeon Watch over a year and only a very tiny percentage go wrong.

When we are advised of transaction disputes arising from trading on the Forum, we make every effort to mediate and resolve them and in the vast majority of cases we are successful.

We also advise Buyers NOT to make payment by Paypal "as a gift" and also choose more secure methods of payment.

If a dispute cannot be resolved, the party that fails to cooperate with the disputes procedure is banned from the Forum.

This thread can remain, but will be closed.

Anyone wishing to contact the OP can do so by PM.