proper cartridges

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know about rich but I'm looking forward to trying your cartridges and this seems a good way of doing it.

I will probably be taking the delivery in a week 10 days so that gives everyone who is interested a chance to contact me (by PM initially) and then I can pool the order and send to George.

I am in Essex every other Tuesday so can also meet up there if it helps anyone.

Regards

Richie

I could offer a simular thing in The Cotswolds if there is enough interest.

Shame it's too late, but we have the game fair here next week.

come on mr jabb you can do it don't tell me you live in the Cotswolds and have no money try 10 000 and sell them when you can if not you will have good stock at a good price 180 on the door inc vat and delivery no travelling think about it thanks George :good:

Is there a 30g 5 in the pipe line George ?

yes but have gone with the popular 6 can make sum please advise quick as you can as I am about to change over to 67mm for the grouse boys in copper shot the game dealer doesn't get these they go to the scrapyard at todays prices of copper unless I make them in 67mm also but if you r quick with definite order will stick about 20 000 in the corner for the lads to work the way through them more money tied up I was rich till I met you lot :good: thanks george

see all the encouragement you are getting mr jabb go on---------- the whole forum is watching whats eighteen hundred pounds to a rich southerener like you hurry up and you can have them before the weekend we can take credit or debit card cheque any way you want think of those 50 yarders on that barley field you know about could be dead before Friday night what you say anybody else near to mr jabb to join in ------------ go on give it a go thanks George ill never be rich at this rate

What are the legalities of selling cartridges?

[/ hi aris from my point I am all legal they have passed every test needed classification by hse on explosives locef data base conform to cip not legally required packaging drop test vca certs classified by air on 1.4 s so George legal now the person receiving is he buying selling how long is keeping one address to share later I will welcome any free legal advice thanks george quote]

I will take 100,000 , will pay as I use them :lol::good:

[/hi fen boy not one at a time I hopequote]

Yeah, my query was for the layman rather the RFD. I cannot see a problem with mates doing a bulk buy and sharing costs, but if you buy 10k and sell them to all and sundry for a profit, you presumably are a dealer? Are there any legalities around this?

What are the legalities of selling cartridges?

[/ hi aris from my point I am all legal they have passed every test needed classification by hse on explosives locef data base conform to cip not legally required packaging drop test vca certs classified by air on 1.4 s so George legal now the person receiving is he buying selling how long is keeping one address to share later I will welcome any free legal advice thanks george quote]

I will take 100,000 , will pay as I use them :lol::good:

[/hi fen boy not one at a time I hopequote]

I seldom need to use more than one in a session .

Seriously though , if I had not just brought a load I would have been very tempted if you are doing a 30 gram 7 shot , that in my eyes is the perfect pigeon cartridge but it is difficult to buy such a load at a reasonable price.

Yeah, my query was for the layman rather the RFD. I cannot see a problem with mates doing a bulk buy and sharing costs, but if you buy 10k and sell them to all and sundry for a profit, you presumably are a dealer? Are there any legalities around this?

sharing is sharing and if you and your mates get together on a sold order basis other than what you want to keep your self that's it now to go into adverts and that that is dealing but be serious buy 10 k give half to your mate or mates you have 5k carts on your property I deliver a pallet to numerous shooting estates for various uses vermin driven shoots on foreign guests ask other cart companies see what they say they may say you have to go through a shop or dealer but you still end up with them anyway as said before any legal advice accepted thanks george

From my understanding you would need batch proof data and liability insurance. With the cartridges complying to CIP rules / regs.

Although I'm sure someone will be able to tell you better

hi all I am advertising here on pigeon watch as a bona fide shotgun cartridge manufacturer and have all the legalities in place as before mentioned how the buyer or buyers conduct themselves when they are buying or sharing or giving away now let me tell you first hand you do not need to be cip approved to sell carts in the uk as it happens my carts do conform to cip by been tested at b ham proof house also since day one I have had the same equipment installed I have nearly sued people for saying my carts r not tested as regards the remarks by affinity I do comply but lets talk about anybody buying from me and then moving them on thanks george

hi all I am advertising here on pigeon watch as a bona fide shotgun cartridge manufacturer and have all the legalities in place as before mentioned how the buyer or buyers conduct themselves when they are buying or sharing or giving away now let me tell you first hand you do not need to be cip approved to sell carts in the uk as it happens my carts do conform to cip by been tested at b ham proof house also since day one I have had the same equipment installed I have nearly sued people for saying my carts r not tested as regards the remarks by affinity I do comply but lets talk about anybody buying from me and then moving them on thanks george

Would you mind posting your proof certificates like these so we can see the performance data?

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/topic/277932-proof-testing-reloads/?p=2475151