proper cartridges

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saving grace imho is they're a cheap cartridge ... l find them punchy. Cant say lve had any malfunction. I have been using gamebore clear pigeon and proper cartridges, have both in my bag. Gamebore makes my sbs a pleasure to use, the proper cartridges are just a functional cartridge, and makes the sbs a bit tiresome to use ... if price wise all being equal, l will in the future, be giving them a swerve in favour of other brands

Edited by hoggysreels

Where can I buy some to try??

you need to ring george direct, (search proper carts) not sure if he is just concentrating on game carts but I used to love his proper devils.

KW

Very good carts, I used to used the proper little devils clay carts and the proper snipe game carts.

I have tried the smooth DTL and Sporting carts when he did them, not sure of his range at present.

Place that we use to get our carts from stopped selling them.

Figgy

If you want to try them drop George an email mail@george-young.fsnet.co.uk to find out where sells them near you.

I know these sell them

Coppins at Willoughby Lincs

www.bywellshootingground.co.uk.

Prices look good to me at £189 for 1000 32g

Good prices for reloading bits too.

His uses the best components in his production, as good, or better than mainstream manufacturers. His testing and tuning of cartridges is first class, producing velocities that do not seem possible with such low recoil.

I have seen him testing his own and UK manufactured cartridges and seen the data that these have produced.

His reloading components are around 30% cheaper than those currently available in the north of England.

You should ring if you want to talk about cartridges or components, George and his wife are very friendly and knowledgeable. If he is in the middle of a production run, you would be better off ringing at a later time.

I have no connection to this firm or anyone in it.

Edited by langlands