proper cartridges

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello all George young here from proper cartridges will be travelling to Cambridge soon I can transport up to 50 kilos 18 kilos sold so a good balance left also rifle powders my man gets back from hols on Monday next week to get cracking on my website I also do ballistic testing speed and pressure anything else please e mail me thanks george

welcome to the forum geroge :)

i have your details printed out ready to drop in my local gun shop when im down next week... be nice if they will get some in for us to try out.. from our emails last weekend i can see how passionate you are about your carts so im really keen to try them as i like the idea of supporting people like yourselves

the list of rifle powders below please go to cz explosia then lovex powders for load data.

Lovex DO36

Lovex DO73.4

Lovex DO73.5

Lovex DO73.6

Lovex SO60

Lovex SO62

Lovex SO65

Lovex SO70

Please e-mail me mail@george-young.fsnet.co.uk or visit www.propercartridges.com & click on e-mail address.

Thank you.

I'm just curious do we know the speed of the 32/6s as I've tried to find info and failed as I'm up for buying 10K when I return home.

I've never come across a cartridge that does what the box says. Most 1350's seem to do around 1200 thru my chrono but I suppose it's all relative.

Reckon Proper Cartridges are going to do well on this forum, great prices for everything and the Holy Grail of no premium for shot sizes larger than 7.5 :good:

Edited by sitsinhedges

Guest cookoff013

I've never come across a cartridge that does what the box says. Most 1350's seem to do around 1200 thru my chrono but I suppose it's all relative.

Reckon Proper Cartridges are going to do well on this forum, great prices for everything and the Holy Grail of no premium for shot sizes larger than 7.5 :good:

Sounds good.

Can some people do reviews of shells?

I can tell you the Proper Little Devils clay carts were a cracking cart. I used to use them a few years ago when he first started loading them.

Had a result today as when I phoned to order some 28 bore carts was talking to Jo and mentioned the Little Devils they no longer do, she told me they had some stock leftover so I bought them.

The Proper Snipe carts they did were very good on game, 32g of 5.5 shot great kills at distance, not sure what the rebranded version is but sure George will tell us.

Looking forward to shooting them again and trying the 28bore 26gram no6 loads, and getting re aquatinted with the Little Devils.

Figgy

I met George and his wife a couple of weeks ago to try his cartridges on some pigeons, tried his 30g 6's and 32g 4.5 and 5.5's all performed well hits could be heard from quite a distance. I'd also tried the 1's he calls 32g these cartridges are really fast and smooth to shoot i'll be using these again! Anyone interested should contact George for a chat at £189/1000 give them a go.

Sounds like positive views for proper cartridges . The prices seem to be very fair . I get fed up with being ripped off on the prices of shells from greedy dealers . Unless there are stockists near to were you live then proper cartridges won't be an alternative . Seems a shame . To far away for me to go and buy a couple of thousand .

Harnser

Sounds like positive views for proper cartridges . The prices seem to be very fair . I get fed up with being ripped off on the prices of shells from greedy dealers . Unless there are stockists near to were you live then proper cartridges won't be an alternative . Seems a shame . To far away for me to go and buy a couple of thousand .

Harnser

He's coming to cambridge? Any good?

Can they be used in clay comps or are they classed as home loads?

Harnser

hi harnser I have a man near you if you want a bit discount on the 2000 drop me a email or ring me on 07714 323 909 don't buy 2000 buy a slab then try them then I will sort you out with a good price thanks george