proper cartridges

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all its looks like I need a person to sell a few down south I think the best way forward is to find somebody in the Essex Middlesex area any body know who will take a pallet of 30 250 at 143 plus vat including delivery that makes them 171.60 to sell at 189 now lets see who is game to try best to phone 07714 323 909 lets see if I can get some of these rich southerners to have a go takes no room up along the side of garage wall mr jabb are you game??

ok if you need a lesson in maths here we go say it costs 100 to make for arguments sake and I take 10 so in jan feb and march I sell you 1000 and make 10 from that batch then u come back in april for may june that's another 10 then july aug sept another 10 then oct nov December another 10 that's 4 times at 10 now I have spent a 100 and turned it 4 times so to me that's 40% so you have turned your 100 4 times and made 40% so as you r selling they r getting used don't look at the short time get going on turnover and any body will tell you that at least and I mean at least 40% is a good do remember they r getting used just like eggs and milk you milkman will only make a few pence daily but he is there 6 times a week how much do you think he takes of you in a year carts r been used they need replacing here endeth the maths lesson thanks all George 07714 323 909

Guest cookoff013

is it worth forking out over £5000 to make £500? I'm not sure

After being told there is no money in cartridges for the past 10years. The prices are going up and up.

Making 500 on £5k is a no brainer. Shame I don't have the space. That and I hate dealing with other people and cartridges.

In a group buy, someone always gets lumbered with an excess of shells.

People commit to buy 2000 but then chicken out when it comes to money time. Or they buy 25.

All it takes is 5 guys to commit to 2k. But be prepared to buy 3.3k or 5k of shells.

After being told there is no money in cartridges for the past 10years. The prices are going up and up.

Making 500 on £5k is a no brainer. Shame I don't have the space. That and I hate dealing with other people and cartridges.

In a group buy, someone always gets lumbered with an excess of shells.

People commit to buy 2000 but then chicken out when it comes to money time. Or they buy 25.

All it takes is 5 guys to commit to 2k. But be prepared to buy 3.3k or 5k of shells.

Simple solution - money up front.

Seriously - I don't know why RFD's do not do this. Offer a great price - minimum 4 slabs of carts, but customers pay up front (cash or debit card). When they arrive, customers collect. End of story. Zero risk for the RFD, a bit less profit overall, but it's a done deal and no excess stock hanging about.

Guest cookoff013

Its getting the guys organised. Say 4 guys want to buy 2500 each.

#1 wants 7s because they are ballistic superior than 4s

#2 wants 30g cos that's fine

#3 wants 31g cos the 32 are too much

#4 wants depleted uranium in bbbbbbb

Etc.

I'm not ruling out this out, but as said, I am not in the position to have 5k out. I would, on principal, take the carts, pre-paid to order, thus they come to me in shot sizes as required. I am however based in the Cotswolds working towards Oxford, so would need to be collected from here.

The proper cartridges that I have used in the past are fine and I have killed pigeons with them, but they aren't worth getting this excited about. They are a decent shell for decent money, but no better than anything else currently available. If I find any 28gm 7 at a shop near me at £160/1000 I would still buy a load.

hi I am back now reply to motty right motty you seem to shoot a lot how about you let me know exactly where you are in Norfolk now you shoot 28 gram 7 at pigeons ok and you would buy a load if you can find them rightyho I will deliver to your home or meet you anywhere you want with a batch of 30 gram 6 or 7 shot for 165 so I am delivering and giving you 2 extra grams of shot for a fiver more then I can turn you into my main Norfolk man then when you want a lot more they will come cheaper again what you think these r the one on my front page at 169 price flashing thanks george

hi people another deal I have a machine for sale its called a jolly from bsn in Italy still made today it can do approx. 1800 per hour but since put the rapida in at 12000 per hour jolly no longer wanted figgy has seen it to day it will do 12 gauge plastic and fiber with all vibrators ect plug in set up 30 mins later you r making about 40 pounds per hour if you r local I will test your cart for you or will give you ready made data and if I sell you my powder I will do a batch test for you price 6500 plus vat no timewasters please only one to sell will do other bores but you have to either buy or get the tooling made thanks george

hi I am back now reply to motty right motty you seem to shoot a lot how about you let me know exactly where you are in Norfolk now you shoot 28 gram 7 at pigeons ok and you would buy a load if you can find them rightyho I will deliver to your home or meet you anywhere you want with a batch of 30 gram 6 or 7 shot for 165 so I am delivering and giving you 2 extra grams of shot for a fiver more then I can turn you into my main Norfolk man then when you want a lot more they will come cheaper again what you think these r the one on my front page at 169 price flashing thanks george

That sounds like a good offer. A 30 gram of 7 load is right up my street. I have used your proper devils recently (32gm 6) and found them a decent load. I bought these from Lings of Massingham. £165/1000 seems a good price.

If you can get me a load soon, I could give them a good trial. Now the harvest is about to start, I might be shooting 5 days a week.

ok motty a good load is 600 000 have you got somewhere to put them nice and dry and warm how r u paying sorry only joking send me details for how many you want by email I will most certainly be your way very soon email onfront page of propercartridges.com thanks George not fancy a machine chris in ovington will keep you right good fella him!!!

Thats an offer you cant refuse motty :good: