Rolf verdict

Ricko

Do people believe that the likes of Saville and Harris are born wrong wired or do they make conscious life choices ? Like most I find the sort of crimes and behaviour of their ilk reprehensible and quite frankly difficult to even believe but that's because I am hard wired to like slim women, I simply cannot imagine being able to bring myself to touch a child without retching in disgusted convulsion. Does anyone believe that in decades to come science will be able to scan our brains and repair anomalies ? I do.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all sexuality is hard wired, however reprehensible that sexuality maybe.

Do people believe that the likes of Saville and Harris are born wrong wired or do they make conscious life choices ? Like most I find the sort of crimes and behaviour of their ilk reprehensible and quite frankly difficult to even believe but that's because I am hard wired to like slim women, I simply cannot imagine being able to bring myself to touch a child without retching in disgusted convulsion. Does anyone believe that in decades to come science will be able to scan our brains and repair anomalies ? I do.

I think all sexuality is hard wired, however reprehensible that sexuality maybe.

Ohhhhhhh!!!! Penelope, you just made my day!!! My BESTEST after coffee debate!! So, if correct, you are saying people are born evil/sexually deviant etc. So, we should actually feel sorry for Hitler and Pol Pot??? Fantastic! I will open another thread, so as not hijack this one :good:

Interesting point. I've definitely got a "thing" for woman with red hair and massive knockers.

Actually it might just be massive knockers - but the nice ones that self support, not like dinner lady massive knockers.

Ohhhhhhh!!!! Penelope, you just made my day!!! My BESTEST after coffee debate!! So, if correct, you are saying people are born evil/sexually deviant etc. So, we should actually feel sorry for Hitler and Pol Pot??? Fantastic! I will open another thread, so as not hijack this one :good:

I think there is some logic in that. No, no one is saying that you should feel sorry for these types, just that you are born with a set of behaviours already partly programmed.

Take being gay, i do not think the person has a choice, as a very masculine shooting friend with a gay son said " you have no choice in which way the switch flicks"

And dark ebay is where you go when very drunk and buy that item you think you must have,but in the morning you realise the unicorn you thought you bought for £500 was in fact a shetland pony with a cone party hat on :lol:

You worry me sometimes Rob, why do you want a unicorn anyway :lol:

Interesting point. I've definitely got a "thing" for woman with red hair and massive knockers.

Actually it might just be massive knockers - but the nice ones that self support, not like dinner lady massive knockers.

Ditto

Ive got a thing for blokes with a thing for red heads with big knockers