Browning 325/425/525. Miroku 7000 or mk38 RH SPORTER

Bogder

Looking for a decent example of one of the above, it must be a right handed Sporter .

On the flip side ,I would consider something that needs tidying up But I am Not looking for a basket case.

No over inflated prices please .....

Please PM me with what you have.

Cheers

If you want something special, I have a B425 Grade 6 coming in next week. Excellent condition so I'm told with lovely wood. It will probably be put up at around £2250.

PM me if interested and I will send you some pics when it arrives.

Cheers

Miroku mk 70 grade 3

12 gauge sporter, multi choke, 30 inch barrels, fitted with a Krieghoff comb raiser.

in very good condition. £1,000. posted.

I have shot this gun,cracking value for money. Pickerup...you will regret selling

If you want something special, I have a B425 Grade 6 coming in next week. Excellent condition so I'm told with lovely wood. It will probably be put up at around £2250.

PM me if interested and I will send you some pics when it arrives.

Cheers

had the same 15 years ago gold inlaid pheasants, lovely gun, sold it too cheap. Nicer than the 525 , and 725 prestige models I reckon

I am astonished at the saga. Should take all of 5 minutes and the necessary willpower to locate one.

I enjoy the "I'm after a gun - send me details of what you have to offer - no silly prices". After months of sifting through the offers, a decision invariably eludes us all. :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

All sorted, good deal with john_r in the above thread , delayed update due to computer problems.

Thanks for all fellow members who contacted me with guns to sell , a lot of good kit good luck with your sales